Lien means, with respect to any property or assets, including Capital Stock,
any mortgage, lien, pledge, charge, security interest or encumbrance of any kind in respect of such asset, whether or not filed, recorded or otherwise perfected under applicable law (including any conditional sale or other title retention agreement,
any lease in the nature thereof, any option or other agreement to sell or give a security interest in and any filing of or agreement to give any financing statement under the Uniform Commercial Code (or equivalent statutes) of any jurisdiction).
Moodys means Moodys Investors Services, Inc. or any successor to the rating agency business thereof.
Net Income means, for any period of determination, net income (loss) of the Company and its Subsidiaries, on a consolidated
basis, determined in accordance with GAAP.
Newly Created Subsidiary means a newly created direct or indirect
Subsidiary of the Company that is formed or organized after the Issue Date; provided that neither the Company nor any Subsidiary of the Company shall have transferred, or may in the future transfer, any assets (other than cash or cash equivalents)
to such Newly Created Subsidiary for so long as such Newly Created Subsidiary remains designated as an Unrestricted Subsidiary.
Original Securities has the meaning set forth in Section 2.02.
Paying Agent has the meaning set forth in Section 2.03.
Permitted Amount means, on any date, an amount equal to 3.5 times Adjusted EBITDA as of the most recent fiscal quarter for
which financial statements of the Company are internally available immediately preceding such date.
(1) Liens in favor of the Company or its Subsidiaries;
(2) Liens existing on the Issue Date (other than those securing the SpectraSite ABS Facility) and renewals and replacements thereof;
(3) Liens for taxes, assessments or governmental charges or claims that are not yet delinquent or that are being contested in good faith by
appropriate proceedings promptly instituted and diligently conducted; provided that any reserve or other appropriate provision as shall be required in conformity with GAAP shall have been made therefor;
(4) Liens of carriers, warehousemen, mechanics, vendors (solely to the extent arising by operation of law), laborers and materialmen incurred
in the ordinary course of business for sums not yet due or being diligently contested in good faith, if reserves or appropriate provisions shall have been made therefor;
(5) Liens incurred in the ordinary course of business in connection with workers compensation and unemployment insurance, social security
obligations, assessments or government charges which are not overdue for more than 60 days;
(6) restrictions on the transfer of Licenses
or assets of the Company or any of its Subsidiaries imposed by any of the Licenses as in effect on the Issue Date or imposed by the Communications Act of 1934, any similar or successor federal statute or the rules and regulations of the Federal
Communications Commission (or other similar or successor agency of the federal government administering such Act or successor statute) thereunder, all as the same may be in effect from time to time;
(7) Liens arising by operation of law in favor of purchasers in connection with the sale of an asset; provided, however, that such Lien only
encumbers the property being sold;