TO PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT
Form of Assignment and Assumption of Leases
ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION WITH RESPECT TO THE
LEASES AND LICENSES
ASSIGNMENT AND ASSUMPTION WITH RESPECT TO THE LEASES AND LICENSES (the Assignment), effective as of the day
of , 2012, is made by and between [VARIES] LLC, a Washington limited liability company (Assignor), and
, a (Assignee):
In consideration of the covenants and agreements contained herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as
1. Property. The Property means the real property located in King County, Washington, commonly
known as the , which is legally described in Exhibit A attached to this Assignment, together with the building, structures and other improvements located thereon.
2. Leases and Licenses. The Leases and Licenses means the leases and licenses affecting the Property, more
particularly described in the certified rent roll attached to this Assignment as Exhibit B.
Deposits. Security Deposits means the refundable security deposits held by or for Assignor on account of certain tenants under the Leases and Licenses. The Security Deposits are also set forth in the certified rent roll attached to
this Assignment as Exhibit B.
4. Letters of Credit. Letters of Credit means the letters of credit
held by or for Assignor on account of certain tenants under the Leases and Licenses. The Letters of Credit are set forth in Exhibit C attached to this Assignment.
5. Assignment. Assignor hereby grants, transfers and assigns to Assignee the entire right, title and interest of Assignor in and to the Leases and Licenses, the Security Deposits and the Letters of
6. Assumption. Assignee hereby assumes the covenants, agreements and obligations of Assignor as landlord or
lessor under the Leases and Licenses from and after the date hereof. Assignee further assumes all liability of Assignor for the proper refund or return of the Security Deposits and Letters of Credit if, when and as required by the Leases and
Licenses. No person or entity, other than Assignor shall be deemed a beneficiary of the provisions of this Section 6.