Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan
The Plan offers an opportunity to invest in Great Plains Energy common stock through the following convenient features:
- Purchase Great Plains Energy common stock with a minimum initial investment of $500.00.
- Reinvest all or part of your common stock dividends in additional Great Plains Energy shares.
- Make optional cash investments of $100 minimum and up to $60,000 annually.
- Deposit your common stock certificates for safekeeping.
You should read the Dividend Reinvestment and Direct Stock Purchase Plan Prospectus carefully before you make your investment choice. To request additional information or a prospectus on the Plan, please contact Computershare Trust Company or Great Plains Energy Investor Relations.
Enrolling in the Plan
View and print the plan enrollment form. Complete the information on the form, sign, date and mail to Computershare Trust Company at the address shown below. You can also enroll through Computershare's website.
- Standard US postal mail:
P.O. BOX 505000
Louisville, KY 40233
- Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600
Louisville, KY 40202
- Web site address:
Plan Enrollment Form (PDF)
For assistance with account information or stock transfer instructions, write or call:
Great Plains Energy
E-mail Investor Relations for Shareholder Requests
|Print Page | E-mail Page | RSS Feeds | IR Contacts | Financial Tear Sheet|