SOUTH FLORIDA – October 12, 2012 – Liberty Property Trust today announced that it has finalized ten leases in the South Florida region in the third quarter of 2013. Combined, the leases total 99,468 square feet of space.
“Our South Florida team is committed to providing extraordinary work environments and excellence in customer service,” said Andy Petry, vice president and city manager for Liberty’s South Florida region. “This past quarter is a direct result of our team’s hard work and commitment to tenant retention as our region’s overall occupancy rate remains strong at 91%.”
The quarter was marked by three new leases, one expansion and seven renewals.
New leases in the region include:
- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza has signed a new lease for 9,214 square feet of space at Broward Trade Center in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Professional Revenue Recovery Solutions signed a new lease for 8,907 square feet of office space at Lakeview Plaza B in Sunrise.
- Nations Health signed a new lease for 3,348 square feet of office space at Sunset Plaza in Sunrise.
Expansions in the South Florida region include:
- Arcia Law Firm expanded into 8,056 square feet at Huntington Square III in Miramar.
Renewals in the region include:
- United States Postal Service has renewed its agreement for 22,076 square feet of office space at Huntington Square I in Miramar.
- Man Engines renewed two leases totaling 29,105 square feet of space at Pompano Business Park.
- Pall renewed its agreement for 2,900 square feet of office/warehouse space at Huntington Square II in Miramar.
- Crichton Mullings renewed its lease for 1,868 square feet at Huntington Square III in Miramar.
- Cortera has renewed its agreement for 9,872 square feet of Boca Colonnade I in Boca Raton.
- Lexington International has renewed its lease for 4,122 square feet at Boca Colonnade I in Boca Raton.
Liberty Property Trust owns and manages 1.8 million square feet of office and industrial properties in South Florida.
About Liberty Property Trust
Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LRY) is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom, through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 77 million square foot portfolio includes 650 properties which provide office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 1,700 tenants.
General Inquiries: Andy Petry, Liberty Property Trust, 561/999-0310
Media Contact: Margo Hunt Winans, a.s.a.p.r., 757/404-8653