Liberty adds seven new tenants to its portfolio
Elk Grove, IL – July 27, 2017 - Liberty Property Trust today announced that activity year-to-date in its Chicago portfolio totals approximately 1.5 million square feet.
"Demand continues for quality industrial space in the Chicago area, particularly in and around the intermodals, as our tenants continue to advance the efficiency of their supply chains," said Neal Driscoll, vice president and market officer for Liberty. "Much of our portfolio offers critical access to this infrastructure, particularly in the I-80 and I-55 corridors where leasing activity has been the strongest."
Seven tenants have executed new leases within Liberty's portfolio year-to-date:
- An agreement has been signed for 352,338 square feet at 150 East Crossroads in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Office Depot will now occupy 78,865 square feet at 1550 Central Avenue in Roselle, IL.
- Morrison Express will lease 39,873 square feet while Hassett Express signed an agreement for 27,357 square feet to fill Liberty's building at 371 Meyer Road in Bensenville, IL.
- In St. Charles, IL Windy Polymers has completed an agreement for 31,191 square feet at 3710 Illinois Avenue while Accurate Combustion will occupy 5,00 square feet at 3654-3668 Swenson Avenue.
- Liberty signed a new deal with Armour Packaging for 12,678 square feet at 869 South Route 53 in Addison IL.
Liberty also signed five lease renewals totaling 955,886 square feet:
- NFI will continue to occupy its 213,500 square foot distribution center at 27143 Elwood International Road.
- D & H Distributing renewed its lease for 253,810 square feet at 1455 Remington Boulevard in Bolingbrook, IL and will continue to occupy 100% of the building.
- Liberty signed a renewal with XPO Logistics Worldwide for 182,736 square feet at 2759 North Eola Road in Aurora, IL.
- SID Tool Company (dba MSC Industrial Supply) has renewed for 181,635 square feet at 1575 Hunter Road in Hanover Park, IL.
- CHEP has signed a renewal for 124,205 square feet at 2453 Prospect Drive in Aurora, IL.
Liberty Property Trust owns 47 buildings offering approximately 12 million square feet of space in greater Chicago/corridor. Property is concentrated throughout the O'Hare submarket, I-55 Corridor, the Aurora/I-88 submarket and the Minooka/Elwood/I-80 Corridor, Central DuPage, as well as in Southeastern Wisconsin.
About Liberty Property Trust
Liberty Property Trust (NYSE:LPT) is a leader in commercial real estate, serving customers in the United States and United Kingdom through the development, acquisition, ownership and management of superior office and industrial properties. Liberty's 99 million square foot portfolio includes 560 properties which provide office, distribution and light manufacturing facilities to 1,200 tenants.
General Inquiries: Neal Driscoll, Liberty Property Trust, 847.264.2120
Media Contact: Jen Meyer, a.s.a.p.r., 201.914.9957