- Total Liquidity at March 31, 2016 is $83.8 million
- Term loan debt reduction of $3.1 million during Q1 2016
- Improvement over Fourth Quarter 2015 in operating results before special items
- Company to host conference call at 9:00 AM CT, May 3, 2016
HOUSTON, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2016. The Company reported a net loss of $15.2 million, or $(0.25) per diluted share, in th...
HOUSTON, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) plans to release its first quarter financial results on Monday, May 2, 2016 after the close of market. In conjunction with the release, Willbros has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 10:00 am Eastern Time (9:00 am Central Time).
Willbros First Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
- Total Liquidity at December 31, 2015 is $90.8 million
- Term loan debt reduced from $270.0 million at December 31, 2014 to $95.4 million at December 31, 2015
- Asset sales of $250.2 million completed in 2015
- Company obtains covenant amendment from lender
- Company to host conference call at 9:00 AM CT, March 10, 2016
HOUSTON, March 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Willbros Group, Inc. (NYSE: WG) today reported fourth quarter and full year of 2015 financial and operating results. Due ...
Willbros Group, Inc. Investor Relations is committed to communicating a clear and accurate view of the Company’s performance, strategy and prospects to individual, institutional and employee investors and analysts. This site is intended to provide historical information about the Company and its prospects, and it is intended to educate and inform investors about the present and potential future value of Willbros Group, Inc. securities.
Willbros Group, Inc. is a global contractor specializing in energy infrastructure serving the oil, gas and power industries. Our offerings include engineering, procurement, maintenance and construction (individuallly or as integrated "EPC" services), refinery turnarounds, pipeline construction, pipeline integrity management, GIS consulting and other specialty services to industry and government entities worldwide. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol WG.