SALT LAKE CITY, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- USANA Health Sciences, Inc. (NYSE: USNA) earned 96 national and international accolades for its high-quality products, exceptional customer service, innovative marketing tools and strategic partnerships with more than 600 world-class athletes topping the company's previous year's record.
"USANA is always looking for ways to improve its already impressive company culture, products and business model, to help keep itself ahead of its competitors," said Kevin Guest, USANA's president of the Americas, Europe and South Pacific. "To be recognized from an array of diverse and reputable organizations, for all of our efforts, is a tremendous honor and testament of our dedication to provide our Associates and employees with the resources they need to succeed."
Notable accolades USANA received include:
- Outside Magazine Awards spotlights 100 of the best places to work for in America from a wide range of non-profit and for-profit organizations.
- Recognized by NutriSearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional Supplements, 5th(Consumer) Edition for its high quality supplements and manufacturing practices.
- Named Editor's Choice and NutriSearch Gold Medal of Achievement™ honree (third honor).
- The Stevie Awards honor the achievements and positive contributions of organizations and business people worldwide through four programs:
- The China Finance Summit recognized USANA's BabyCare Ltd. for its excellent culture, corporate reputation, comprehensive brand influence and efforts in the area of public welfare.
- Utah Manufacturers Associations recognizes outstanding performances in operational excellence, economic achievement, workplace safety, community outreach and fidelity to the principles of free enterprise.
- Utah Manufacturer of the Year
USANA also secured 10 AVA, nine Communicator, six MarCom, four Best of State and three Davey awards.
For more information about USANA's products and company, visit USANA.com.
Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care and energy products in its FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City. Learn more about USANA by visiting our web site http://www.usana.com or the official USANA blog http://whatsupusana.com.
Media Contact: Ashley Collins
Executive Director of PR, Social Media and Communications
USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
SOURCE USANA Health Sciences Inc.