LOUISVILLE, Ky.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 6, 2012-- Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) announced today that Bruce D. Broussard, President, will make a presentation to investors at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 11, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. eastern time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation along with the accompanying slides will be available via Humana's Investor Relations page at http://www.humana.com. The company suggests webcast participants sign on approximately 15 minutes in advance of the presentation to allow time to run a system test and download any free software needed for access purposes.
Humana Inc., headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, is a leading health care company that offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services that incorporate an integrated approach to lifelong well-being. By leveraging the strengths of its core businesses, Humana believes it can better explore opportunities for existing and emerging adjacencies in health care that can further enhance wellness opportunities for the millions of people across the nation with whom the company has relationships.
More information regarding Humana is available to investors via the Investor Relations page of the company's web site at http://www.humana.com, including copies of:
- Annual reports to stockholders;
- Securities and Exchange Commission filings;
- Most recent investor conference presentations;
- Quarterly earnings news releases;
- Replays of most recent earnings release conference calls;
- Calendar of events (including upcoming earnings conference call dates and times, as well as planned interaction with research analysts and institutional investors);
- Corporate Governance information.
Source: Humana Inc.
Humana Investor Relations
Regina Nethery, 502-580-3644
Humana Corporate Communications
Tom Noland, 502-580-3674