|Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Launches "Best Of" Summer Promotion|
Complimentary Night and Breakfast for Children Await Guests
MCLEAN, Va. – (May 25, 2010) – To mark the summer travel season, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts invites travelers to indulge in its new “Best Of” promotion. The brand’s 22 distinctive hotels across the globe offer one complimentary night stay to adults as well as complimentary lodging and daily breakfast for children 18 and under.
“Summer is a time when families and friends come together to relax and rejuvenate,” said John Vanderslice, global head of luxury and lifestyle, Hilton Worldwide. “We wanted to offer our guests more time together and make it easier to bring the little ones along.”
With this promotion, guests are provided the opportunity to discover the “Best Of” classic elegance, global sophistication and unparalleled service at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Whether relaxing on white sandy beaches, exploring towering mountains or discovering the world’s greatest cities, the expansive global portfolio of luxury hotels offers an experience for all discerning travelers.
For reservations or more information visit www.bestofwaldorfastoria.com and use promotion code PBWA1N or call 800-925-3673 and ask for the "Best of Waldorf Astoria." Valid for stays between May 31 and Sept. 6, 2010, the “Best Of” offer is subject to availability*. Starting rates and minimum night stay requirements vary by hotel.
Hotel requiring a minimum two night stay:
- Trianon Palace, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Versailles
Hotels and resorts requiring a minimum three night stay:
- Arizona Biltmore, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Phoenix
- The Boulders Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Scottsdale
- La Quinta Resort & Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, La Quinta
- Waldorf Astoria Orlando
- Boca Beach Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Boca Raton
- Naples Grande Beach Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Naples
- Casa Marina Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Key West
- The Reach Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Key West
- The Roosevelt New Orleans, The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- El San Juan Hotel & Casino, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Fajardo
- El Conquistador Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Fajardo
- Las Casitas Resort, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, San Juan
- Waldforf Astoria Park City
- Qasr Al Sharq, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Jeddah
Hotels and resorts requiring a minimum four night stay:
- The Waldorf=Astoria, New York
- The Waldorf Towers, New York
- The Bentley Hotel, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, London
- Rome Cavalieri, The Waldorf Astoria Collection
Hotels and resorts requiring a minimum six night stay:
- Edgewater Beach Hotel, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Naples
- Grand Wailea, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Maui
- The Beach House Maldives, The Waldorf Astoria Collection, Manafaru Island.
*Valid for stays between May 31 and September 6, 2010, at participating Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts and subject to availability. Must use promo code PBWA1N when booking online or mention "Best of Waldorf Astoria" when booking by phone. Maximum of one (1) free night awarded per room, per stay. Minimum paid stay requirements apply and vary by hotel ranging from two to six nights to receive one night free. Free night includes room rate and corresponding taxes only for the same room type and does not include gratuities, resort fees or incidental charges. Limit one free night per stay. Must use free night during same stay. Free night is not transferable and cannot be reserved for a future stay or at another hotel. Offer ends September 6, 2010.
For more information please contact:
Morgan Painvin, Quinn & Co., 212-868-1900 x256, firstname.lastname@example.org
Danielle Pagano, Quinn & Co., 212-868-1900 x238, email@example.com
About Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
WALDORF ASTORIA is Hilton Worldwide’s luxury brand of landmark hotels, with each one as singular and timeless as the brand’s namesake, The Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in New York. From classic elegance to modern grandeur, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts each represent worldly sophistication and unparalleled guest service. From sumptuous spas and culinary excellence to world-class golf, each hotel & resort offers the exquisite accommodations and signature accoutrements that define refinement and sophistication. Discover Waldorf Astoria by visiting http://www.waldorfastoria.com.
About Hilton Worldwide Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For more than 90 years, Hilton Worldwide has been offering business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. The company is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Its brands are comprised of more than 3,500 hotels in 81 countries and include Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton, Doubletree, Embassy Suites Hotels, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®. For more information about the company, please visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.