Print Page  |  Close Window
When was the company incorporated?
Arrow was incorporated on November 12, 1946.
Where was the company incorporated?
Arrow was incorporated in the State of New York.
What is Arrow’s stock ticker symbol and CUSIP number?
Arrow’s stock ticker symbol is ARW (NYSE) and our CUSIP number is 42735100.
Where are your shares listed and traded?
Arrow's common stock is listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "ARW."
When was your last stock split?
Arrow's most recent stock split was a 2-for-1 split declared on September 22, 1997 for shareholders of record as of October 3, 1997 and was payable to shareholders on October 15, 1997.
What is Arrow's fiscal year end?
The company's fiscal year end is December 31.
Who is Arrow's independent auditor?
The company's independent auditor is Ernst & Young.
Who is Arrow's transfer agent?

Equiniti Trust Company
EQ Shareowner Services
161 North Concord Exchange
South St. Paul, MN 55075
Domestic: 1-800-468-9716
International: 651-450-4064

What is Arrow Electronics' credit rating?
Arrow's debt is rated by the three major credit rating agencies - Moody's Investor Service, Standard & Poor's, and Fitch Ratings. Our senior unsecured debt is rated Baa3/stable outlook by Moody's, BBB-/stable outlook by Standard & Poor's, and BBB-/stable outlook by Fitch.
How do I replace a lost Arrow Electronics stock certificate?

Lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates should be reported immediately by contacting Arrow's transfer agent, EQ Shareowner Services at 1.800.468.9716. They will place a "stop transfer" on the certificate and give you instructions on how to replace your stock certificate. You will be asked to complete an Affidavit of Loss and Indemnity.

Note: A charge of up to 2% of the current market value of the shares to purchase the replacement indemnity bond may apply.
Who do I contact to transfer ownership of my stock certificate?

To transfer ownership of your Arrow Electronics, Inc. certificated shares, you must contact Arrow's transfer agent, EQ Shareowner Services. You can reach them at:

EQ Shareowner Services
Attn: Transfer Department
161 North Concord Exchange
South St. Paul, MN 55075

Telephone number for domestic holders: 1.800.468.9716
Telephone number for international holders: 1.651.450.4064

Who should I notify of a change of address?
If you are a shareholder of record and have recently moved, you can call EQ Shareowner Services directly at 1.800.468.9716 (domestic) or 1.651.450.4064 (international), or request a change of address online through EQ Shareowner Services' website at
How can I determine my cost basis in the Arrow shares I own?

You can calculate your basis by using the Stock Lookup function which provides daily stock price information dating back to 1970.

Does Arrow have a direct stock purchase plan or may I buy shares directly from the company?
No. Arrow does not offer a direct stock purchase plan; shares may not be purchased directly from the company.
If I have any additional stock administration questions, whom should I contact?

You may contact our Investor Relations Department at (303) 824-4544 or

If I have any additional questions for our Investor Relations Department, whom should I contact?

You may contact our Investor Relations Department at (303) 824-4544 or

Who do I contact about my NuHorizons Electronics Corp. shares?
If you were a NuHorizons Electronics Corp. shareholder prior to the acquisition by Arrow Electronics, Inc. on January 3, 2011 and have questions about your merger consideration, please contact American Stock Transfer and Trust Company, LLC ("AST") at (877) 248-6417 or (718) 921-8317.