Wednesday, April 18, 2012 9:00 a.m. CT
Subscribe to RSS Updates
RSS delivers new content to you on the topics in which you are interested. You can subscribe to RSS feeds through a RSS compatible browser or stand-alone RSS feed reader / aggregator.
Subscribe to e-mail updates
Sign up for e-mail alerts.
You may automatically receive information by e-mail.
To choose your options for e-mail notification, please enter your e-mail address and click Submit.
Recent SEC Filings
- Form 10-Q | Quarterly report which provides a continuing view of a company's financial position (10/19/2016)
- Form 10-Q | Quarterly report which provides a continuing view of a company's financial position (07/21/2016)
- Form 10-Q | Quarterly report which provides a continuing view of a company's financial position (04/21/2016)
- Form 10-K | Annual report which provides a comprehensive overview of the company for the past year (02/12/2016)
- Form 10-K | Annual report which provides a comprehensive overview of the company for the past year (02/13/2015)
- Form 10-K | Annual report which provides a comprehensive overview of the company for the past year (02/14/2014)
Recent Press Releases
Dover Announces First Quarter 2012 Earnings Release Date, Conference Call, and Webcast
DOVER ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER 2012 EARNINGS RELEASE DATE, CONFERENCE CALL, AND WEBCAST
Downers Grove, IL, April 4, 2012 - Dover Corporation (NYSE: DOV) announced today that it will release first quarter 2012 earnings at 6:00 a.m. Central time (7:00 a.m. Eastern time) on Wednesday, April 18, 2012. Later that morning, Dover will host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Central time (10:00 a.m. Eastern time) to discuss these results.
To participate on the conference call, please dial 1-888-802-8577 (domestic) or 1-973-935-8754, reservation number 68614955. Due to the expected number of callers, please dial in at least 15 minutes before the conference is to begin and ask to be connected to the Dover Corporation teleconference.
A live audio webcast will also be available on the company website at http://www.dovercorporation.com/. Additionally, a replay of the conference call will be available from 12:30 p.m. Central time, April 18 until 10:59 p.m. Central time, May 2, by dialing 1-800-585-8367 (domestic) or 1-404-537-3406. The access code is 68614955.
Dover Corporation is a multi-billion dollar diversified global manufacturer. For over 50 years, Dover has been providing its customers with outstanding products and services that reflect the company's commitment to operational excellence, innovation and market leadership. The company focuses on innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through its four major operating segments: Communication Technologies, Energy, Engineered Systems and Printing & Identification. Dover is headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois and employs nearly 34,000 people worldwide. Dover Corporation is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available on the company's website at http://www.dovercorporation.com/.
Vice President - Investor Relations
READ IT ON THE WEB