Teleflex is a global provider of medical technology products that enhance clinical benefits, improve patient and provider safety and reduce total procedural costs. To achieve this mission, Teleflex is committed to the following: investing in technology and developing our pipeline; leveraging and building our core franchises and distribution channels; attracting, developing and retaining talented employees around the world; and continuing to build financial strength by expanding our margins and maintaining strong cash flow all in an effort to successfully grow our reputation as a solid investment and a profitable, strong employer. We primarily design, develop, manufacture and supply single-use medical devices used by hospitals and healthcare providers for common diagnostic and therapeutic procedures in critical care and surgical applications. We sell our products to hospitals and healthcare providers worldwide through a combination of our direct sales force and distributors. Our products are used in a wide variety of markets and are not dependent upon any one end-market or procedure.
We are focused on achieving consistent , sustainable and profitable growth by increasing our market share and improving operating efficiencies through:
- • the development of new products and product line extensions;
- • the investment in new technologies and broadening their applications;
- • the expansion of the use of existing products in existing markets, as well as in new geographic markets;
- • leveraging our direct sales force and distribution network with new products, manufacturing and distribution facility rationalization and achieving economies of scale as we continue to expand; and
- • the potential broadening of our product portfolio through select acquisitions, licensing arrangements and partnerships that enhance, extend or expedite our development initiatives or our ability to increase our market share.