Driven by Innovation

Disciplined by our Operating Model

Delivering Performance

Current stock performance

$104.76 - 0.63
28 Apr 2017

 

Print Page Print Page | E-mail Page E-mail Page | RSS Feeds RSS Feeds | E-mail Alerts E-mail Alerts | Financial Tear Sheet Financial Tear Sheet
Overview
Webcast ImageWebcast
Q1 2017 IDEX Earnings Conference Call (Replay)
04/20/17 at 9:00 a.m. CT
Q1 2017 IDEX Earnings Conference Call
Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:00 a.m. CT  
Webcast PresentationHelp Help
Click here for webcast
Add to CalendarHelp Help
Add to Calendar Click here to add this event to your calendar
Supporting Materials
Download Event Supporting Material Q1 2017 IDEX Earnings Conference Call Webcast Slides
Download Documentation Q1 2017 IDEX Earnings Conference Call Webcast Slides
Corporate Profile

IDEX is a diversified, engineered products company serving high-growth niche markets. We specialize in fluid and metering technologies, health and science technologies, dispensing equipment, and fire, safety and other diversified products built to our customers’ exacting specifications. Our products are sold to original equipment manufacturers, as well as direct end use customers, in a wide range of industries throughout the world.More >>

Stock Information
IEX (Common Stock)
ExchangeNYSE (US Dollar)
Price$104.76
Change (%) Stock is Down 0.63 (0.60%)
Volume431,585
Data as of 04/28/17 4:02 p.m. ET
Minimum 20 minute delay
Refresh quote
Stock chart for: 03NA000000IEX
Recent NewsMore >>
DateTitle  
04/26/17IDEX Corporation Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend Nine Percent
LAKE FOREST, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 26, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a nine percent increase in the company’s regular quarterly cash dividend to $0.37 per common share. The next dividend will be paid May 31, 2017 to shareholders of record as of May 15, 2017. This dividend represents the company’s 90th consecutive regular quarterly cash dividend payment. About IDEX ... 
Printer Friendly VersionDownload PDF
04/19/17IDEX Reports Record Orders and Sales with Double Digit Earnings Growth; Raises Full Year Guidance to $4.00 -- $4.10
LAKE FOREST, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 19, 2017-- IDEX Corporation (NYSE: IEX) today announced its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2017. First Quarter 2017 Highlights Orders were up 8 percent overall and 2 percent organically Sales were up 10 percent overall and 5 percent organically Operating margin was 20.9 percent with adjusted operating margin of 21.... 
Printer Friendly VersionDownload PDF
03/20/17IDEX Corporation to Webcast First Quarter 2017 Earnings Call
LAKE FOREST, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mar. 20, 2017-- IDEX CORPORATION (NYSE:IEX) announced today that it has scheduled the broadcast of the company’s first quarter earnings conference call over the Internet on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. CT. Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Andrew Silvernail and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, William Grogan will discuss the company’s first quarter 2017 financial performance and respond to... 
Printer Friendly VersionDownload PDF
Upcoming EventsMore >>
There are currently no events scheduled.
What's New
Download Documentation 2017 Proxy
Receive E-mail AlertsE-mail Alert Icon
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts whenever IDEX posts new information to the site. Just enter your e-mail address and click Submit.