|1.||When was IDEX founded?|
| ||The company was founded in January 1988, when it acquired six subsidiary companies from Houdaille Industries, Inc. |
|2.||When did the company go public?|
| ||IDEX shares began trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange on June 2, 1989. |
|3.||What was the IPO price?|
| ||IDEX originally offered 3.3 million common shares at an initial price of $14.50. Since then, the company has had four 3 for 2 stock splits, effected in the form of a 50% stock dividend, in January 1995 and 1997, May 2004, and May 2007. |
|4.||What is IDEX’s ticker symbol and where does the stock trade?|
| ||IDEX trades on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the Chicago Stock Exchange, under the symbol IEX. |
|5.||Does IDEX have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?|
| ||IDEX offers a Dividend Reinvestment and Optional Cash Purchase Plan. The plan includes a number of benefits to current shareholders: |
For more information, contact:
Your IDEX shares are reinvested quickly and automatically, and you are offered the option of making additional cash investments in IDEX shares (up to $5,000 each quarter) without paying any brokerage or administrative fees.
- There is no uninvested cash, since partial shares also are credited to your account. Dividends are paid on both full and partial shares.
- Since shares are purchased regularly at market price, you get the benefits of dollar-cost averaging.
- Statements are provided after each investment, showing the details of your transaction, so you can keep a record of your investments.
- Your shares are held by Computershare at no expense to you. (You also can move shares held elsewhere into this account.) If you wish to withdraw any or all of your shares, send a written request to Computershare, which will send a certificate to you at no charge.
PO Box 30170
College Station, Texas 77842-3170
|6.||Do you plan to increase the dividend?|
| ||The current quarterly cash dividend for the company is $0.34 per common share and was last increased April 2016. The declaration of future dividends, subject to certain limitations, is within the discretion of the company's Board of Directors and will depend upon, among other things, business conditions, earnings and IDEX's financial condition. |
|7.||Whom should I contact about my stock certificates?|
| ||Please contact IDEX’s registrar and transfer agent: |
PO Box 30170
College Station, Texas 77842-31701
|8.||What is IDEX’s schedule for releasing quarterly results in 2017?|
| ||Here is the current calendar:
The company also hosts an earnings conference call that is broadcast over its website and invites interested investors to participate.
- Q4 2016/January 31, 2017 at 9:30AMCT
- Q1 2017/April 20, 2017 at 9:30AMCT
- Q2 2017/July 18, 2017 at 9:30AMCT
- Q3 2017/October 17, 2017 at 9:30AMCT
|9.||What is IDEX’s CUSIP number?|
| ||It is 45167R.|
|10.||How do I place my name on IDEX’s news release e-mail distribution list?|
| ||Click here for a link to the E-mail Alerts page to register.|