17. TERM. This Agreement shall terminate five years after the effective
date of the Initial Public Offering.
18. DESCRIPTIVE HEADINGS. The descriptive headings of this Agreement are
inserted for convenience of reference only and do not constitute a part of and
shall not be utilized in interpreting this Agreement.
19. NOTICES. Any notices required or permitted to be sent hereunder shall
be delivered personally or mailed, certified mail, return receipt requested, or
delivered by overnight courier service to the addresses set forth below, or to
such other address as any party hereto designates by written notice to the other
parties given in accordance herewith, and shall be deemed to have been received:
(i) upon delivery, when delivered personally; (ii) three business days after
mailing, if mailed; or (iii) one business day after timely delivery to the
courier, if delivered by overnight courier service.
If to the Corporation, to:
2301 21st Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee 37212
Attn: Chief Executive Officer
with a copy to:
Bass, Berry & Sims
First American Center
Nashville, Tennessee 37238
Attn: James H. Cheek, III
If to the Investors, to their respective addresses set forth on the
stock record books of the Corporation.
20. GOVERNING LAW. The validity, meaning and effect of this Agreement
shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee
applicable to contracts made and to be performed within that state.
21. EXECUTION IN COUNTERPARTS. This Agreement may be executed in any
number of counterparts, each of which when so executed and delivered shall be
deemed an original, and such counterparts together shall constitute one