NOTES TO THE PRO FORMA COMBINED STATEMENTS OF OPERATIONS (UNAUDITED)
1. Net income per share is adjusted to reflect the anticipated recapitalization
to be effected prior to the distribution.
2. Decrease in interest income on the funds used to complete the acquisitions.
3. The pro forma adjustments to salaries and benefits reflect the following:
Estimated additional general and administrative costs as a
result of increase in number of centers managed........... $ 248
Management fees paid to previous owners which are
discontinued upon acquisition............................. (188)
4. Reductions principally related to reduced rentals to be paid.
5. Increase in amortization due principally to the increase in excess of cost
over net assets of purchased operations.
6. Increase in interest expense for debt incurred to complete the acquisitions.
7. Minority owners interest in earnings of combined operations.
8. Change to the income tax provision due to combination of operations.
9. Income average weighted shares for stock issued in acquisitions, as adjusted
to reflect the proposed recapitalization.