SEC Filings

8-K
ENVISION HEALTHCARE CORP filed this Form 8-K on 11/13/2017
Entire Document
 


Slide 4

2017 Guidance Comparison The reduction in the 2017 year-end guidance for Adjusted EBITDA is attributable to revisions in physician services outlook Of the Physician Services revisions, same contract outlook accounts for ~79% of the revision. Revised net new contract outlook accounts for ~13% of the revision. These combined factors explain ~92% of the variance Based on year-to-date 1H 2017 actual and 2H 2017 of forecasted financials. Based on year-to-date 3Q 2017 actual and 4Q 2017 of forecasted financials. $22mm of temporary market disruption from natural disasters has been eliminated from 2017 Adjusted EBITDA Guidance.