- Can Tidewater shareholders access their accounts on the Internet?
- Shareholders can access their Tidewater Inc. account at http://www.computershare.com/gateway the web site of our stock transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A. Please note that this service does not pertain to any Tidewater shares held in a brokerage account. To access your account information, you will need to have the following: Issue Number (273010), Account Number, Social Security Number or Taxpayer ID Number, Password. If you need additional information or assistance, please refer to the "Help Online" section of the Computershare web site. Shareholders who do not have Internet access, can continue to obtain information by calling Computershare's Investor Relations Department at 781-575-2879.
- Do you give out information regarding your fleet (i.e. vessel locations, fleet list...)?
- Fleet information can be found under the Services & Fleet main navigation tab.
- Where is your corporate office located?
- 6002 Rogerdale Road, Suite 600, Houston, Texas 77072
- What is your ticker symbol?
- What is your dividend declaration schedule?
- Dividends are declared at the discretion of Tidewater's Board of Directors and the company does not have a strict quarterly dividend declaration policy. Historically, dividends have been declared on a January - May - July - November schedule, with the dividends payable in June, September, December and March.
- How do I request an investor kit?
- You need to contact the office of Corporate Communications at 713-470-5300, you can mail your request to the corporate office or you can use the "literature request" option in the investor relations section.
- Who do I contact regarding my stock?
If you have questions regarding current stock or stock certificates that you have lost, please call our transfer agent, Computershare, at 781-575-2879 or 1-800-730-4001. You can also write them at the following address:
Regular mail correspondence should be sent to:
Computershare Investor Services, P. O. Box 505000, Louisville, KY 40233-5000
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
Computershare Investor Services, 462 South 4th Street, Suite 1600, Louisville, KY 40202