- Can Tidewater shareholders access their accounts on the Internet?
- Shareholders can access their Tidewater Inc. account at http://www.computershare.com/gateway the web site of our stock transfer agent, Computershare Trust Company, N.A. Please note that this service does not pertain to any Tidewater shares held in a brokerage account. To access your account information, you will need to have the following: Issue Number (273010), Account Number, Social Security Number or Taxpayer ID Number, Password. If you need additional information or assistance, please refer to the "Help Online" section of the Computershare web site. Shareholders who do not have Internet access, can continue to obtain information by calling Computershare's Investor Relations Department at (781) 575-3170.
- Do you give out information regarding your fleet (i.e. vessel locations, fleet list...)?
- Tidewater does not currently make our fleet list or any detailed vessel information available to the public. We consider this proprietary information and is given out only to customers on a case by case basis.
- Where is your corporate office located?
- Tidewater Inc. 601 Poydras Street Suite 1500 New Orleans, Louisiana 70130 USA
- What is your ticker symbol?
- What is your dividend declaration schedule?
- Dividends are declared at the discretion of Tidewater's Board of Directors and the company does not have a strict quarterly dividend declaration policy. Historically, dividends have been declared on a January - May - July - November schedule, with the dividends payable in June, September, December and March.
- How do I request an investor kit?
- You need to contact the office of Corporate Communications at 504-568-1010, you can mail your request to the corporate office or you can use the "literature request" option in the investor relations section.
- Who do I contact regarding my stock?
If you have questions regarding current stock or stock certificates that you have lost, please call our transfer agent, Computershare, at 781-575-2879 or 1-800-730-4001. You can also write them at the following address:
Regular mail correspondence should be sent to:
Computershare Investor Services, P. O. Box 30170, College Station, Texas 77842
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
Computershare Investor Services, 211 Quality Circle, Suite 210, College Station, Texas 77845