Sustainable Water

Administrative Matters

Shareholder Services

Routine Inquiries for:

Registered Shareholders who hold their shares in their own name, should address communications concerning statements, dividend payments, address changes, lost certificates and other administrative matters to our transfer agent, BNY Mellon Shareowner Services. If you are a registered shareholder you are eligible for PepsiCo's Dividend Reinvestment program and PepsiCo's direct deposit of dividends.

Beneficial Shareholders who have their shares held by their broker in the name of the brokerage house (or "Street Name"), should direct communications on all administrative matters to their stockbroker. If your stock is held in Street Name, you should receive account statements, Annual Reports and proxies directly from your stockbroker. Although your broker may offer to reinvest your dividends, you are not eligible for PepsiCo's Dividend Reinvestment Program or PepsiCo's direct deposit of dividends.

SharePower Participants (employees with SharePower options) should address all questions regarding their account, outstanding options or shares received through option exercise to:

Merrill Lynch/SharePower
Stock Option Unit
1600 Merrill Lynch Drive
Mail Stop 06-02SOP
Pennington, NJ 08534
(800) 637-6713 (U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada)
(609) 818-8800 (all other locations)

In all correspondence, please provide your account number (for U.S. citizens, this is your Social Security number), your address, your telephone number and mention PepsiCo SharePower. For telephone inquiries, please have a copy of your most recent statement available.

Employee Benefits Plan Participants:

PepsiCo 401(k) Plan
& PepsiCo Stock Purchase Program

The PepsiCo Savings & Retirement Center at Fidelity
P.O. Box 770003
Cincinnati, OH 45277-0065
Telephone: 1-800-632-2014
(Overseas: Dial your country's AT&T Access Number + 800-632-2014. In the U.S., access numbers are available by calling 1-800-331-1140. From anywhere in the world, access numbers are available online at

PepsiCo Stock Purchase Program - for Canadian employees:
Fidelity Stock Plan Services
P.O. Box 5000
Cincinnati, OH 45273-8398
Telephone: 1-800-544-0275

If using overnight or certified mail send to:

Fidelity Investments
100 Crosby Parkway
Mail Zone KC1F-L
Covington, KY 41015

Cashing of Dividend Checks

You may cash all dividend checks that are less than 60 days old. Dividend checks that are older than 60 days are considered stale dated and can not be cashed. Stale dated checks can be replaced (if they have not been escheated, see below) by contacting our transfer agent, BNY Mellon Shareowner Services. In addition, should your dividend check not be received within 15 days after the payment date, or if a check you received becomes lost or destroyed please contact our transfer agent for a replacement.

Escheated Property/Abandoned Property

All states have adopted abandoned property laws which require our transfer agent, on behalf of PepsiCo, to escheat to the respective state all stock dividends not cashed after a certain period of time along with underlying shares. If you have any questions concerning an old un-cashed dividend check that may have been escheated to the state, please contact BNY Mellon Shareowner Services.

Transferring Stock Certificates

Any transfer of stock results in the change of ownership of your certificate. Therefore, a stock transfer requires the physical cancellation of the old original certificate and we will reissue a new certificate.

If you wish to consolidate several certificates/accounts held in your name to one certificate/account, reregister your shares in a different name due to a name change, add a co-owner to your shares, make a gift of your shares, change the registration due to reaching the age of majority by a minor, or reregister the shares in the name of a surviving joint tenant, our transfer agent BNY Mellon Shareowner Services can handle these matters at no cost to you.

Notification of Change of Address

To ensure that you receive your dividend checks, 1099 tax forms, Annual Reports, Proxy statements and other communications, please notify our transfer agent, BNY Mellon Shareowner Services, of any change in your address.

Duplicate Mailings

If you are receiving duplicate shareholder mailings please contact our transfer agent, BNY Mellon Shareowner Services.

Stock Unexchanged into PepsiCo Stock

If you believe you have unexchanged shares in a company which should have been previously exchanged for PepsiCo stock, please contact PepsiCo's Manager of Shareholder Relations.

Back to top