Tejon Ranch - A California Legacy
Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE: TRC) is a growth-oriented, diversified real estate development and agribusiness company whose principal asset is its 270,000-acre land holding located approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles and 25 miles south of Bakersfield. Tejon Ranch is positioned for growth with its fully operational commercial/industrial real estate development and three master planned communities on the horizon.
The Company’s activities are performed through our five major business segments:
- Real Estate - Commercial/Industrial development, which oversees development, commercial sales and leasing, land planning and entitlement, and income portfolio management.
- Real Estate - Resort/Residential development, which manages land entitlement, land planning, and pre-construction activities such as engineering, and conservation activities.
- Mineral Resources, which consists of the active management of oil and gas royalties, rock and aggregate royalties, royalties from a cement operation, and the management of our water assets.
- Farming produces and sells almonds, pistachios, and wine grapes.
- Ranch Operations which includes grazing leases, hunting programs and location filming.
|There are currently no events scheduled.|
Vice President, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations
|Ernst & Young LLP|
Los Angeles, CA
Data provided by Nasdaq. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.
Some of the statements contained on this website, which are not historical facts, are forward-looking statements based on economic forecasts, strategic plans and other factors, which by their nature involve risk and uncertainties. In particular, among the factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are the following: business conditions and the general economy, future commodity prices and yields, market forces, the ability to obtain various governmental entitlements and permits, interest rates and other risks inherent in real estate and agriculture businesses. For further information on factors that could affect Tejon Ranch, please refer to the company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.