Waddell & Reed, Inc., founded in 1937, is one of the oldest mutual fund complexes in the United States, having introduced the Waddell & Reed Advisors Group of Mutual Funds in 1940. We completed an initial public offering in 1998.
Recent News & Updates
- Replay Q3 2014 Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
10/28/14 at 10:00 a.m.ET
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Results - 10/28/14
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Provides Notice of Conference Call - 10/21/14
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Date of Third Quarter Earnings Release - 09/22/14
- Waddell & Reed Presenting at RBC Conference - 09/10/14
Investor Relations Contact:
VP, Investor Relations
Phone: 800-532-2757 / 913-236-1880
Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
6300 Lamar Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66202
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
For Mutual Fund Shareholder Services please call: 1-888-WADDELL (923-3355)
2014 Annual Meeting Proxy MaterialsWDR $47.74 0.51 (1.08%) as of 10/31/14 4:03 p.m. ET
|Print Page | E-mail Page | RSS Feeds | E-mail Alerts | IR Contacts | Financial Tear Sheet|