Waddell & Reed, Inc., founded in 1937, is one of the oldest mutual fund complexes in the United States, having introduced the Waddell & Reed Advisors Group of Mutual Funds in 1940. We completed an initial public offering in 1998.
Recent News & Updates
- Live Q1 2014 Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
04/29/14 at 10:00 a.m.ET
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Provides Notice of Conference Call - 04/22/14
- Waddell & Reed to Open Financial Advisor Office in Plaza Vista Building - 04/22/14
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend and Announces Date of First Quarter Earnings Release - 04/03/14
- Two Ivy Funds, Three Waddell & Reed Advisors Funds Receive 2014 Lipper Fund Awards - 03/21/14
Investor Relations Contact:
VP, Investor Relations
Phone: 800-532-2757 / 913-236-1880
Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
6300 Lamar Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66202
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
For Mutual Fund Shareholder Services please call: 1-888-WADDELL (923-3355)
2014 Annual Meeting Proxy MaterialsWDR $69.08 1.04 (1.53%) as of 04/22/14 4:00 p.m. ET
|Print Page | E-mail Page | RSS Feeds | E-mail Alerts | IR Contacts | Financial Tear Sheet|