Waddell & Reed, Inc., founded in 1937, is one of the oldest mutual fund complexes in the United States, having introduced the Waddell & Reed Advisors Group of Mutual Funds in 1940. We completed an initial public offering in 1998.
Recent News & Updates
- Live Q2 2014 Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
07/29/14 at 10:00 a.m.ET
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. Provides Notice of Conference Call - 07/22/14
- Waddell & Reed Names New Portfolio Manager for its High Income Funds - 07/09/14
- Burke Appointed President of Waddell & Reed, Inc. - 07/08/14
- Waddell & Reed Discontinues Pursuit of Consultancy Agreement with Former Portfolio Manager - 06/20/14
Investor Relations Contact:
VP, Investor Relations
Phone: 800-532-2757 / 913-236-1880
Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc.
6300 Lamar Avenue
Overland Park, KS 66202
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
For Mutual Fund Shareholder Services please call: 1-888-WADDELL (923-3355)
2014 Annual Meeting Proxy MaterialsWDR $57.89 0.62 (1.06%) as of 07/25/14 4:00 p.m. ET
|Print Page | E-mail Page | RSS Feeds | E-mail Alerts | IR Contacts | Financial Tear Sheet|