- What is the stock symbol for STAAR Surgical common stock and where does it trade?
The stock symbol for STAAR Surgical common stock is STAA and it trades on the NasdaqGM (Global Market).
- What year and where was STAAR Surgical incorporated?
Originally incorporated in California in 1982, STAAR Surgical Company reincorporated in Delaware in 1986.
- Who are STAAR Surgical’s independent auditors?
STAAR Surgical’s independent auditor is BDO, USA LLP.
- Does STAAR Surgical pay a dividend on common stock?
The company does not currently pay a dividend.
- Who is STAAR Surgical's transfer agent and how does a registered stockholder contact the agent for account information and shareholder services?
STAAR Surgical’s transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Please use the information below for contacting them directly.
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
- How does someone buy STAAR Surgical stock?
STAAR Surgical stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I purchase stock directly from the company?
STAAR Surgical does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan. STAAR Surgical’s stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- How do I sell my shares?
If you are holding certificates for the shares you own, you can take them to a stockbroker, bank or other financial institution that provides brokerage services. They will assist you in selling your shares.
- How do I know if I am a “registered shareholder”?
You are a Registered Shareholder if you hold your stock in certificate form or if your stock is held in book-entry form at our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer. A registered owner appears on the list of “stockholders of record” maintained by American Stock Transfer for STAAR Surgical. Registered shareholders receive their corporate communications such as annual reports and proxy statements directly from the company.
- Does STAAR Surgical have information about the price that I paid for the shares I own?
We do not have access to this information. Shareholders are responsible for keeping records of their purchases. You should contact your stock broker, financial planner or American Stock Transfer. Click here to see STAA's stock price history.
- When has STAAR Surgical had stock splits?
STAAR Surgical had a stock split of 1:2 on May 18, 1992. There have been no other stock splits.
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?