Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet. Our company is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the U.S. and multiple international markets. Nabors provides innovative drilling technology and equipment, directional drilling and comprehensive oilfield services in most of the significant oil and gas markets in the world.Forward-Looking Statements
We often discuss expectations regarding our markets, demand for our products and services, and our future performance in our annual and quarterly reports, press releases, and other written and oral statements. Such statements, including statements in this document incorporated by reference that relate to matters that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and Section 21E of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These "forward-looking statements" are based on our analysis of currently available competitive, financial and economic data and our operating plans. They are inherently uncertain, and investors must recognize that events and actual results could turn out to be significantly different from our expectations.
Factors to consider when evaluating these forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to:
- fluctuations in worldwide prices and demand for natural gas and oil;
- fluctuations in levels of natural gas and oil exploration and development activities;
- fluctuations in the demand for our services;
- the existence of competitors, technological changes and developments in the oilfield services industry;
- our ability to complete, and realize the expected benefits of, any strategic transactions;
- the existence of operating risks inherent in the oilfield services industry;
- the possibility of changes in tax laws and other laws and regulations;
- the possibility of political or economic instability, civil disturbance, war or acts of terrorism in any of the countries in which we do business; and
- general economic conditions including the capital and credit markets.
Our businesses depend, to a large degree, on the level of spending by oil and gas companies for exploration, development and production activities. Therefore, a continued decrease in the price of natural gas or oil, which could have a material impact on exploration and production activities, could also materially affect our financial position, results of operations and cash flows.
The above description of risks and uncertainties is by no means all inclusive, but is designed to highlight what we believe are important factors to consider.
Statements made in this presentation include non-GAAP financial measures. The required reconciliation to the nearest comparable GAAP financial measures included in the investor relations section of our website.
|Quotes delayed at least 15 minutes. Market data provided by Interactive Data.|
Terms & Conditions. Powered and implemented by Interactive Data Managed Solutions.