Community Ties and Local Expertise Help New Market Presidents Align Business and Philanthropic Priorities
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Capital One Bank, N.A., announced today the appointment of eight senior executives to serve as Market Presidents throughout Texas. The newly named Market Presidents embody the Bank’s dedication to local communities. They are responsible for leading the Bank’s community focus and philanthropic commitment to meet the unique needs of the communities that Capital One Bank serves.
“Our Market Presidents are focused on continuously improving the Capital One Bank customer experience, growing revenue and leveraging market opportunities. They also play a critical role in overseeing and coordinating company resources to help ensure that we’re making a meaningful contribution to our local communities,” said Lynn Pike, President of Capital One Bank. “With backgrounds and expertise in commercial, consumer and business banking, this focused and integrated local market leadership team represents the breadth and depth of Capital One Bank.”
“Banking is a relationship-focused business. Whether we’re working to meet the needs of a community or an individual customer, relationships and personalized service are key,” said Pike. “Each of these individuals has a reputation for getting things done and responding to the needs of our customers and our community as a whole. Our Market Presidents are here to bring their local experience and banking expertise to the table and ensure that the local community knows that, at Capital One, they have a banker they can trust to provide the support they need.”
The new Market Presidents for Texas include:
- Texas State President: Ricky Otey was selected to continue serving as the Texas State President. Mr. Otey also serves as Branch Distribution Executive for the State of Texas.
- Austin Market President: Laura Mathieu. In addition to these duties, Ms. Mathieu is the Regional Manager of Branch Distribution for the Central Texas market.
- Beaumont Market President: Bill Darling. Mr. Darling also serves as a Relationship Manager for Commercial Business in the Beaumont area.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Market President: Kent Eastman continues to serve as Dallas-Fort Worth Market President, while also serving as the Commercial Market Manager for the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
- Gulf Coast Market President: Armando Caloca. Mr. Caloca serves as the Relationship Manager in Commercial for both the Rio Grande Valley and Coastal Bend markets.
- Houston Market President: Annella Metoyer. Additionally, Ms. Metoyer is the Regional Manager for Branch Distribution in the Houston market.
- San Antonio Market President: Mark Koshnick continues to serve as San Antonio Market President, while also serving as the Commercial Banking Relationship Manager for that same area.
- Texarkana Market President: Lacy McMillen continues as Texarkana Market President, while continuing to serve as Manager of the Private Client Group for Texarkana and Dallas.
About Capital One
Capital One Financial Corporation (www.capitalone.com) is a financial holding company whose subsidiaries, which include Capital One, N.A. and Capital One Bank (USA), N. A., collectively had $109 billion in deposits and $210 billion in total managed assets as of December 31, 2008. In addition, Capital One’s newly acquired subsidiary, Chevy Chase Bank, F.S.B., had more than $16 billion in assets and $13 billion in deposits as of December 31, 2008. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Capital One, N.A. and Chevy Chase Bank, F.S.B. have approximately 1,000 branch locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "COF" and is included in the S&P 100 index.
Capital One Bank, N.A.
Steve Schooff, 972-295-1676