Enjoy Drinks, Dim Sum and Street Fare from 3 p.m.-6 p.m. Daily*
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Mar 15, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) --
What: P.F. Chang's China Bistro(R) launches Triple Happiness to celebrate a three-hour daily happy hour with Drinks, Dim Sum and Street Fare. A brand new addition to the menu is the Tuna Tataki Crisp.
Where: All P.F. Chang's China Bistro(R) locations (except where prohibited by law)*
When: Every day from 3 p.m.-6 p.m.*
Happy Hour Specials:
- New Mandarin Champagne Cocktail
- All signature cocktails including Asian Pear Mojito and the Chinese 88 Martini, $6
- Beer, sake and wine, $3-$6
- Six new steamed dumpling choices, including Edamame, Pork & Leek, Lemongrass Chicken and Bacon & Egg Siu Mai
- Flaming Red Wontons return to the menu: pork dumplings in a spicy garlic and sesame soy sauce finished with scallions and pickled chili peppers
- Priced from $3.25-$6
- New Tuna Tataki Crisp: Sliced Ahi tuna, seared rare on a crispy wonton, topped with crisp cucumber and scallions tossed in a citrus-sesame soy sauce
- Asian Street Tacos in four varieties: Traditional Beef, Spicy Shrimp, Red Cooked Pork and Mahi Mahi
- Each taco is topped with a medley of fresh chopped vegetables and herbs served in a warm flour tortilla
- Shanghai Street Dumplings return to the menu: a classic from the streets of Shanghai filled with chicken, ginger, green onions and soy
- Priced from $3-$4.95
*Happy Hour offerings and hours are subject to change to comply with local or state liquor laws. Happy Hour is dine-in only. Void where prohibited. To confirm Happy Hour specifics please contact your local P.F. Chang's restaurant. This advertisement is not intended for residents of Arkansas, Massachusetts, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania or Virginia. Warrior(R) Card discount is not valid for Happy Hour.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro(R), Inc.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro(R), Inc. (NASDAQ: PFCB) owns and operates two restaurant concepts in the Asian niche. P.F. Chang's China Bistro(R) features a blend of high-quality, traditional Chinese cuisine and American hospitality in a sophisticated, contemporary bistro setting. Pei Wei Asian Diner offers a modest menu of freshly prepared Asian cuisine in a relaxed, warm environment offering attentive counter service and take-out flexibility.
For more information on P.F. Chang's, please visit the website at www.pfchangs.com.
SOURCE: P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Inc.
Krissy Zotaley, 312-577-1764