|Ready, Set, Save… Amazon Unboxes Prime Day 2018 Deals|
Ready, Set, Save... Amazon Unboxes Prime Day 2018 Deals
Prime Day starts at 12pm on Monday, July 16, offering an epic day (and a half) of great deals for techies, gamers, foodies and more
Prime members can enjoy the best ever deals on Amazon devices – save £100 on Echo Show and £30 on Amazon Echo
This year in the UK, Prime Day will feature double the number of products on deal compared with Prime Day 2017
London, 16 July, 2018 – Prime Day (and a half) will kick off midday Monday, July 16, and run until midnight on July 17, offering 36 hours of deal shopping across TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, furniture, fashion, appliances and more. Prime Day will offer the biggest savings yet on Amazon devices, with deals on Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and more. With over one million deals worldwide, there’s something for everyone, from tech lovers to home bakers. Anyone can shop and save this Prime Day by joining Prime at amazon.co.uk/primeday.
Prime Day Deals Preview
This year, Prime members will find 40% more curated Spotlight Deals, which offer the deepest discounts on top brands and the most popular products. A collection of Spotlight Deals will run from midday on July 16 until midnight on July 17, with new deals running from midnight on July 16 to midnight on July 17. There will also be thousands of ‘Lightning Deals’ - products available at a discount, in limited quantities, for a matter of hours - introduced throughout the sale, with new deals becoming available as often as every five minutes.
Below is a selection of epic deals members can expect to find on Prime Day:
- Up to 50% on Amazon devices - Echo Show at £99.99 (£100 off), Amazon Echo at 59.99 (£30 off), Fire TV Stick w/Alexa Voice Remote at £24.99 (£15 off), Echo Spot at £89.99 (£30 off), Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa at £29.99 (£20 off)
- Up to 30% off TVs from LG, Sony, Toshiba and more
- Save on smart home bundles - 45% off a Ring Video Doorbell Pro + Echo Show bundle and 50% off an Echo Dot + TP-link smart plug bundle
- Up to 30% off projectors from Epson, Optoma, LG and Sony
- Up to 30% off selected AmazonBasics products
- 40% off Ancestry DNA Genetic Testing Kit
- Up to 30% off premium white spirits including Grey Goose, Edinburgh Gin, Tanqueray and more
- Up to 40% off toys including Fisher Price, Barbie, Hot Wheels and more
- Up to 50% off Coffee Machines including Nespresso, Krups and Nescafe Dolce Gusto
- Up to 40% off robot vacuum cleaners including Neato, iRobot and Eufy
- Up to 30% off pet products including Harrington's, Lily's Kitchen, Sureflap, Felix and more
- Up to 30% off on the best of ghd
- Popular movies including Fifty Shades Freed, Coco and The Darkest Hour available to rent with Prime Video for as little as £1.99
- Up to 30% off Baby best sellers from Tommee Tippee, Silver Cross, Graco and more
- Up to 30% off big brand groceries including Clipper, Illy, Nescafe and Tassimo
- Up to 30% off Puma, New Balance and Vans, as well as a great selection of styles from Amazon Fashion private brands including find. and Truth & Fable
Shop Big with Small and Medium-Sized Businesses this Prime Day
Prime members from around the world can shop hundreds of thousands of deals this Prime Day from small and medium-sized businesses. On Prime Day 2017, customers ordered more than 40 million items from sellers, entrepreneurs and small and medium-sized businesses worldwide. From Amazon Launchpad to Amazon Exclusives and Amazon Handmade, sellers on Amazon are adding to the unsurpassed selection available every day on Amazon. Great deals from sellers this Prime Day include:
- Up to 20% percent off one-of-a-kind products with Amazon Handmade
- Up to 30% off innovative and unique products from today’s brightest entrepreneurs with Amazon Launchpad
- Up to 30% off Apeman Dash Cams and Action Cams
- Up to 25% off Air Conditioners and Mini Fridges
Prime Day Launches
New for this year, well-known and emerging brands are launching exclusive new products and offers for a limited time on Amazon.co.uk during Prime Day, before they launch anywhere else in the UK. Prime members will be the first to shop with early access Prime Day Launches that will top everyone’s wish list. Prime Day Launches in the UK include: the latest smart home technology from Arlo, Anker home entertainment, Thomas Sabo jewellery and Maybelline beauty products.
More Ways to Shop this Prime Day
To find what they love even faster, members can find deals organised by the most-shopped-for interests. From TVs & Home Entertainment and Smart Home to Toys and Games, Video Games, Amazon devices and more – customers can discover deals that they’ll love even faster. More pro-tips on getting the most out of Prime Day include:
- Watch A Deal – The Amazon App allows early deal watching wherever you are. This is the easiest way to preview, track and shop those limited time Lightning Deals while at home or on-the-go with deal alerts on the Amazon App. Learn more at amazon.co.uk/watched
- Search Deals – Members can search Prime Day deals through the search box of the top of the site, with featured products at amazon.co.uk/primeday
- Whole Foods Market – For the first time, Prime members will also be able to celebrate Prime Day at their local Whole Foods Market. Prime members will enjoy savings on a selection of the high-quality natural and organic products they love across all London stores on Prime Day
- Treasure Truck – The Amazon Treasure Truck will be offering a fantastic Prime Day deal on a soon-to-be revealed Fitbit product. There will be fun and games at locations around London, Manchester, Birmingham, Coventry, Leeds, York, Reading, Windsor, Slough, Maidenhead, Portsmouth and Southampton. After customers select the Treasure Truck Prime Day offer in the Amazon app, they choose a convenient time and place for collection, purchase the item through the app and then pick it up at the truck. For more information visit amazon.co.uk/tt
- Prime Now - With Prime Now, Prime members can shop for hundreds of deals with fast, same day delivery. A selection of great deals can be delivered within one-hour, or within a two-hour, same-day window using the Prime Now app or at www.primenow.co.uk. The service is available to more than 30% of the UK population in selected postcodes in London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, South Yorkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, West Yorkshire and Glasgow
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime was designed to make your life better every single day and was built on the foundation of unlimited fast delivery. Prime members receive unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items across all categories; unlimited Same-Day Delivery on more than a million items in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, and Edinburgh; and same-day delivery slots with Prime Now at no extra charge between 8am and 10pm across more than 30% of the U.K. population in selected postcodes in Birmingham, Glasgow, Hertfordshire, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Portsmouth, Surrey and South Yorkshire. Over 100 million paid members worldwide also enjoy the many benefits of Prime over and above unlimited fast delivery. In the U.K. that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video; unlimited access to over 2 million songs with Prime Music; access to Audible Channels for Prime; unlimited access to thousands of books and magazine with Prime Reading; unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos; access to Twitch Prime; early access to select Lightning Deals; one free pre-released book a month with Amazon First Reads and more.
Start a free trial of Amazon Prime at amazon.co.uk/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
For more information, please contact:
The Academy PR
Tel: 020 7100 7100
You shop, Amazon donates with AmazonSmile
Millions of Amazon customers can now raise money for thousands of charities, small or large, local or national, by shopping at smile.amazon.co.uk. AmazonSmile makes giving even simpler - customers who shop with AmazonSmile can choose a charity to support before they start shopping and that charity will receive donations from Amazon at no additional cost to the customer or charity. Charities currently supported by AmazonSmile include British Red Cross, Cancer Research UK, Comic Relief, Magic Breakfast, The Royal British Legion, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital Charity, RSPCA, Save the Children, Scottish Women’s Aid and WWF UK.
# # #
|"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding Amazon.co.uk Ltd's business which are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements, see "Risk Factors" in the Company's Annual Report or Form 10-K for the most recently ended fiscal year.|
Subscribe to the PR RSS Feed.