New Amazon lounges now open at The O2 and The SSE Arena, Wembley, offering lounge ticket holders luxury surroundings to view the show
Prime members also now have exclusive access to Amazon Tickets pre-sales to music, theatre and family concerts and shows, at least 24 hours before general sale
London – 28 March, 2017 – Amazon today announced that Prime members in the UK now have exclusive access to purchase tickets for luxury Amazon lounges, Premium Seating and Pre-Sales for music concerts and entertainment shows across the UK available on Amazon Tickets.
New Amazon lounges at The O2 and The SSE Arena, Wembley are now open, giving lounge ticket holders access to premium entertainment experiences at the biggest live events including Emeli Sandé, Ariana Grande, John Mayer, Little Mix, and many more global stars. In addition, The Killers, Justin Bieber, Kings of Leon, and many more artists are performing at summer festivals where Prime members can access tickets to new premium entertainment experiences. The full line-up can be found at tickets.amazon.co.uk/prime, and more concerts and shows will be added.
Premium tickets available today include:
- A brand new Amazon lounge at The O2 in London – ticket holders to the Amazon lounge for shows at The O2 receive a choice of food and a drink from the lounge bar. Amazon lounge ticket holders can view the shows from inside the luxury lounge, or from their seats directly in front, giving them one of the best views and venue experiences available.
- Amazon Deck seats at The O2 – ticket holders to Amazon Deck seats get fantastic views of the stage and can enjoy waiter service at their seats.
- A brand new backstage Amazon Prime lounge at The SSE Arena, Wembley – ticket holders to the Amazon Prime lounge at The SSE Arena, Wembley receive a drink on arrival, whilst enjoying exclusive views of the pre-show build up. Prime members then take their seat nearby to enjoy the performance with great views whilst having access to the lounge during and after the show.
- An Amazon Prime Terrace at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park – ticket holders to the Amazon Prime Terrace will get a great view of the stage, a glass of champagne and access to the The Barclaycard VIP Summer Garden to relax throughout the festival. This year’s line-up includes The Killers, Justin Bieber, Kings of Leon, Phil Collins, Green Day, Blondie and Tom Petty.
- Premium tickets for additional music festivals this Summer, such as Live in Chelsea and Kew the Music, where ticket holders will view the stage from a reserved enclosure and will be provided with a mix of treats including champagne, afternoon tea or a picnic hamper, and enjoy artists including Belle and Sebastian, All Saints, Passenger and Razorlight.
Furthermore, from today Prime members have exclusive access to Amazon Tickets pre-sales to music, theatre and family concerts and shows throughout the UK, enabling members to purchase tickets at least 24 hours before they go on sale to the general public. Thousands of tickets will be available for pre-sale exclusively for Prime members from this Thursday (30 March) including UK concert tours by ABC, Art Garfunkel, The Darkness, KC & The Sunshine Band and Sparks, with more music and new theatre events to be added regularly. Prime members can visit Amazon Tickets at tickets.amazon.co.uk/prime to find out more about available shows, and sign up to Amazon Tickets weekly emails. Prime members can also follow Amazon Tickets on Twitter and Facebook to be notified about pre-sale tickets for new events as they are announced.
“Enhanced live entertainment experiences are a fantastic addition to Amazon Prime in the UK, which already offers members great value with fast delivery, streaming of movies, TV and music, and lots more,” said Geraldine Wilson, General Manager of Amazon Tickets. “We’re always looking to add to Amazon Prime, and today we’re delighted to give our members exclusive access to tickets to our new Amazon lounges, premium seating and pre-sales for live music and entertainment experiences across the UK. For shows including Justin Bieber to The Killers to Emeli Sandé to Little Mix, Prime members will now be able to get access to the best seats in the house and our pre-sales, and this is just the start - we’ll be adding new shows every week.”
Amazon Prime members in the UK already enjoy unlimited One-Day Delivery on millions of items, thousands of movies and TV episodes through Prime Video, more than two million songs available to stream and download through Prime Music, unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive, one pre-released book a month with Kindle First, and early access to select Lightning Deals on amazon.co.uk — all available for a monthly membership of £7.99/month, or a best value annual membership of just £79/year – visit amazon.co.uk/prime to find out more.
For more information, please contact:
Amazon UK Press Office
T: 020 3680 0888
About Amazon Tickets
Amazon Tickets launched in 2015, and offers all Amazon customers quick and easy booking, low and all-inclusive prices and trusted customer experience when booking tickets to the most popular and in demand music, West End theatre, comedy and live events across the UK. Visit tickets.amazon.co.uk to find out more.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.co.uk/about.