Addus HomeCare Corporation (NasdaqGM: ADUS) was incorporated in Delaware in 2006 under the name Addus Holding Corporation to acquire and become the sole owner of Addus HealthCare. Addus HealthCare is the operating subsidiary of Addus HomeCare.
Founded in 1979, Addus HealthCare is a comprehensive provider of home-based social and medical services, including skilled nursing, personal aides and rehabilitation. The company has two primary divisions: Home & Community and Home Health. The Home & Community segment provides social and personal care services (80% of 2008 revenues) and the Home Health segment provides skilled medical services (20% of 2008 revenues).
Addus has more than 120 locations in 19 states, with approximately 13,000 employees serving more than 25,000 consumers each day.
Addus HomeCare Reports First Quarter 2013 Results
|First Quarter Financial Highlights
- Total net service revenues of $63.0 million.
- Net income from continuing operations of $2.7 million, or $0.25 per diluted share.
- Net income of $13.3 million, or $1.23 per diluted share, includes the gain on the previously announced sale, effective March 1, 2013, of substantially all of the assets of the Home Health division for $11.1 million, or $1.03 per diluted share, and a loss on discontinued operations of $(0.5) million, or $(0.05) per dilute... |
Addus HomeCare Announces First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
|PALATINE, Ill., April 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Addus HomeCare Corporation (Nasdaq:ADUS), a comprehensive provider of home and community based services focused primarily on the dual eligible population, announced today that it will release earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013 on Thursday, May 2, 2013 after the market close.
Addus will host a conference call on Thursday, May 2, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time. Speakers on the call will include Mark Heaney, Chairman, Pre... |
Addus HomeCare Reports Fourth Quarter 2012 Results Completes Sale of Home Health Assets
|Fourth Quarter Financial Highlights
- Total net service revenues of $63.8 million
- Total net income of $3.7 million, or $0.35 per diluted share
- The Company completed the sale of substantially all of the assets of its Home Health business effective on March 1, 2013 for $20 million cash and retained a ten percent interest in the business in Illinois and California. The results of the Home Health business sold are reflected as discontinued operations for all periods presented.
- Net ... |
Addus HomeCare Announces the Sale of Assets of its Home Health Division to LHC Group
PALATINE, Ill., Feb. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Addus HomeCare Corporation (NASDAQ: ADUS), a provider of home-based social and medical services focused on the elderly dual eligible population, announced that today the Company received the purchase price for the previously announced sale of substantially all of the assets of its home health division to LHC Group, Inc. The closing will be effective at 12:01 a.m. on March 1, 2013. All conditions to closing have been satisfied.
The sale encomp... ||Stock Quote|
|There are currently no events scheduled.|
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.