Rezidor in Brief
- Rezidor is one of the most dynamic hotel companies worldwide and a member of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
- The Rezidor Hotel Group AB has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, Sweden, since November 2006.
- Rezidor's core brands are Radisson Blu (Europe's largest upper-upscale brand) and Park Inn by Radisson (mid-scale). The Group also operates and develops the brands Quorvus Collection (luxury) and Radisson RED (lifestyle select).
- Rezidor leases, manages and franchises hotels. The Group follows an asset-light business model for profitable and sustainable growth across EMEA with a specific focus on emerging markets.
- The Yes I Can! service philosophy and the values of Being Host, Living Trust and Fighting Z-pirit set Rezidor apart within the international hospitality industry.
- Rezidor features a bespoke Safety and Security programme and an industry-leading Responsible Business programme based on the principles Think Planet, Think People and Think Together.
2015 Key Results
- L/L RevPAR grew by 5.1% (2.7).
- Revenue increased by 6.4% and amounted to 997.0 MEUR (937.3).
- EBITDA amounted to 101.1 MEUR (71.3).
- The EBITDA margin increased by 2.5 percentage points to 10.1% (7.6).
- Profit after tax was 34.2 MEUR (14.2).
- 7,936 new rooms (41 hotels) were signed.
- 4,152 new rooms (25 hotels) were opened.
- 2,133 rooms (10 hotels) left the system.
- Proposed dividend of EUR 0.07 per share.