News & Events
Industry-leading Companies Join Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
New product suppliers and machine builders broaden manufacturers’ access to best-in-class product resources and engineering expertise
MILWAUKEE, May 14, 2012 — Four new product suppliers have joined the Rockwell Automation Encompass third-party product-referencing program – three in the Americas region and one in the Asia Pacific region. One additional partner has expanded its Encompass membership to serve manufacturers globally. In addition, two OEMs have joined the Rockwell Automation OEM Program.
By providing critical components or connectivity solutions that enhance the Rockwell Automation Integrated Architecture system, Encompass program companies complement and enhance Rockwell Automation solutions to help manufacturers achieve the ideal application fit.
The Rockwell Automation OEM Program, formerly the Machine Builder Program, welcomes equipment and machine builders. Members of the expanded OEM Program are dedicated to helping lower manufacturers’ total cost of ownership by delivering innovative, high-quality machines and equipment that use Rockwell Automation technology.
The Encompass and OEM programs are part of the Rockwell Automation global PartnerNetwork framework, which comprises an integrated team of engineering specialists and best-in-class suppliers who work collaboratively to solve manufacturing and automation challenges. Members of the PartnerNetwork programs are leading companies whose products or services are proven to work with Rockwell Automation solutions. This helps customers streamline their supply chain, simplify project implementation and receive the best value for their automation investment.
The following are additional details about the new Encompass Partner program members in the Americas region:
- 3M Cogent – a wholly owned subsidiary of 3M Company within 3M’s Security Systems Division, is a global biometric identification solutions provider to governments, law enforcement agencies and commercial enterprises.
- General Cable – is a global leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, electrical infrastructure and communications markets.
- RF IDeas Inc. – provides card readers for authentication and identification solutions that communicate to Rockwell Automation control systems through EtherNet/IP.
The following are additional details about the new Encompass Partner program member in the Asia Pacific region:
- InHand Networks – is a leading machine-to-machine technology company in Asia Pacific offering cellular modems and routers for application in smart grid, industrial automation, transportation, infrastructure, healthcare and other demanding industries.
In addition, one Rockwell Automation Encompass Partner program member has expanded its agreements with Rockwell Automation to achieve global partner status:
- Control Station Inc. – manufactures best-in-class LOOP-PRO software for proportional-integral-derivative controller tuning to eliminate the need for steady-state operation prior to dynamic testing.
New OEM Program members are as follows:
- Aagard Group, LLC – designs, engineers and manufactures automated packaging machinery in Alexandria, Minn., including integrated and stand-alone flexible form fill seal packaging machines, wrap-around cartoners, endload cartoners, sleevers, retort loading/unloading systems, case packers, tray packers and palletizers/unitizers.
- Tennessee Rand – is a leading provider of engineering, machining and integrated robotic systems. They offer a comprehensive set of tooling, engineering, machining and integration solutions for automotive, aerospace, military, power generation, heavy equipment, recreation vehicles and nuclear industries.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Framework
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork framework offers global manufacturers access to a collaborative network of companies mutually focused on developing, implementing and supporting best-in-breed solutions to achieve plantwide optimization, improve machine performance, and meet sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs over 21,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
Padilla Speer Beardsley Inc.
Encompass, Integrated Architecture, LISTEN. THINK. SOLVE. and PartnerNetwork are trademarks of Rockwell Automation, Inc.