News & Events
Industry-Leading Machine Builders Join Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program
New Machine Builder Program members evaluated for innovation, market leadership of machines that incorporate Rockwell Automation solutions
MILWAUKEE, April 22, 2010 — Nine leading machine builders have recently joined the Rockwell Automation Machine Builder Program, which is comprised of machine builders that commit to harnessing the technical and sales resources of Rockwell Automation to give end customers a competitive advantage. Part of the company’s PartnerNetwork framework, customers gain more assurance that they are receiving the most technologically advanced systems available from these best-in-class machine builders.
The program, exclusively designed for machine builders, helps them increase market awareness with customers, expand into new market sectors, and improve technical and functional excellence. These select machine builders often collaborate with Rockwell Automation on product development and design reviews, allowing them to apply the latest technologies to their machines.
The new Machine Builder Program members include the following:
- AFA Systems Ltd. offers custom-designed packaging solutions for a variety of industries worldwide, including robotics, cartoners, conveyor systems, packaging and high-speed assembly.
- The ARPAC Group manufactures a broad portfolio of wrapping machines, tray and case erectors, and tray and case packers for many industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, and consumer products industries.
- The Bradbury Company produces metal processing equipment, including roll-forming equipment, levelers and automated production systems for virtually any size of roll-formed product.
- Bradman Lake Group offers solutions and technical excellence for the global packaging industry, including distribution and feeding systems, flow-wrapping, cartoning, loading and closing, and end-of-line options of case-packing, shrink-wrapping and roll-wrapping.
- CMD Corporation designs and manufactures high-speed converting equipment for the flexible packaging and blown film industries.
- Columbia Machine manufactures concrete products equipment – from mixing and batching to automatic cubing, and provides palletizing equipment for the food, beverage and consumer products industries.
- Oystar Packaging Technologies offers design, engineering, manufacturing and delivery of packaging, processing and filling machinery for the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, and other commercial and consumer product industries.
- Paper Converting Machine Company offers a range of automated converting machinery solutions for tissue converting and packaging, flexographic printing and nonwovens manufacturing.
- Parkinson Technologies offers winding and web-handling equipment, such as individual winders, unwinds, slitter/rewinders, complete plastics production lines, and individual processing and orientation machines for the nonwovens, plastics and paper industries.
- Wagstaff, Inc. offers machinery, technology and service to enable aluminum producers to transform molten aluminum into solid shapes, including billets (rounds) and ingots (slabs), using direct-chill casting.
About the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Framework
The Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork framework has three categories – business enterprise, sales and solutions, and product and technology – with seven partner types that offer global manufacturers access to a network of companies focused on developing an ongoing approach to plantwide optimization, improving machine performance, and achieving sustainability objectives.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 19,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.
For more information on the Machine Builder Program of the Rockwell Automation PartnerNetwork Program, please visit www.rockwellautomation.com/partners/oem.html.
Listen.Think.Solve. and PartnerNetwork are trademarks of Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Padilla Speer Beardsley Inc.