Starting today through December 31, shoppers will find hundreds of deals on gift items from top brands such as Toshiba, Keurig, Samsung, Crayola, KitchenAid, Nikon, and more
The Amazon.ca Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals stores will feature more holiday deals than ever before on the season’s popular gifts
SEATTLE – November 25, 2013 – Today, Amazon.ca kicked off the season with the launch of its Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals stores offering customers the hottest deals on popular gifts. Featuring hundreds of deals, customers will find more holiday deals than ever before and huge savings across a variety of Amazon.ca categories – from toys, electronics, DVDs, kitchen appliances, tools, video games and more.
“Our customers are looking for great deals throughout the entire holiday season. Last year, Cyber Monday was our busiest day of the year and we want Canadians to know we’re offering amazing deals not just on Cyber Monday, but every day our customers are shopping for gifts this season,” said Alexandre Gagnon, country manager for Amazon.ca. “We’re making holiday shopping easy and convenient -- customers can browse our selection of millions of items, find gifts for everyone on their list from the comfort of home or shop on the go with the Amazon App, take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping on eligible orders and FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, and have the perfect gift wrapped and delivered to a loved one’s doorstep.”
The Amazon.ca Black Friday (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) and Cyber Monday Deals stores (www.amazon.ca/cybermonday) feature some of the year’s most incredible deals on Amazon.ca. A sneak peek at this year’s deals includes:
Electronics and Video Games
- 50-Inch Toshiba HDTV for $499, a savings of $400
- Canon T3 SLR Camera Kit for $299, a savings of $200
- Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones for $149.95, a savings of $230
- Nikon S01 COOLPIX camera for $79, a savings of $50
- Seagate 3TB Hard Drive for $99, a savings of $190
- Haier 46-Inch HDTV for $349, a savings of $200
- Canon MX452 Wireless All-in-One Printer for $29, a savings of $70
- Garmin nüvi 3490LMT 4.3-Inch Portable GPS Navigator for $159.99, a savings of $190
- Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition for $19.99, a savings of $20
- Batman Arkham Origins for $39.99, a savings of $20
- Ni No Kuni for $9.99, a savings of $10
- Buy an OUYA Game Console and get an OUYA Wireless Controller for free
- KidKraft Cook Together Kitchen for $160.79, a savings of $107
- Disney Princess Castle for $32.99, a savings of $22
- Barbie and Harley Trikes for $26.99, a savings of $18
- 50% off select ALEX toys
Kitchen, Home and Crafts
- Keurig K70 Brewer for $129.99, a savings of $60
- Omega J8005 Juicer for $189.99, a savings of $150
- Up to 47% off Brother Sewing Machines
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer for $199.99, a savings of $200
- Cricut Mini Machine for $99.99, a savings of $50
- Nespresso Pixie Espresso for $119.99, a savings of $130
Music and DVDs
- Beatles Vinyl Box Set for $189.99 – Amazon.ca’s lowest price to date
- Friends – The Complete Series Collection DVD set for $54.99, a savings of $153
- NCIS: Ten Season Pack (Seasons 1-10) for $119.99, a savings of $230
- Downton Abbey Season 1-3 DVD set for $21.99, a savings of $68
Sports & Outdoors
- Tekk Trainer Rebounder Goal for $229, a savings of $70
- Schwinn 460 Variable Stride Elliptical Trainer for $599, a savings of more than $300
- Save $20 when you spend $100 on Barska Optics products
- Save $15 when you spend $50 on j/fit fitness equipment
- 32% off Hitachi Miter Saws
- Bosch PB360S-C Power Box Jobsite Radio for $149.99, a savings of $71
- Save an additional $20 when you spend $100 on Bosch products (including the Bosch PB360S-C Power Box Jobsite Radio) or save $75 when you spend $350 or more on Bosch products
- Leatherman New Wave Multi-tool with Leather/Nylon Combination Sheath for $59.99, a savings of $15
- 50% off select Kenneth Cole watches
- 75% off select Invicta watches
Amazon.ca dramatically increased the selection of products for customers, adding more than 10 million items to new and existing categories in 2013. This holiday season, customers can find gifts across all of the Amazon.ca categories, from Camera, PC, Beauty, Toys, Luggage, Home, Tools, and more.
Making Holiday Shopping Easy and Convenient This Year
- Free Shipping: Amazon.ca customers can take advantage of FREE Super Saver Shipping on eligible orders and FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, ensuring gifts are delivered to friends and family in time for the holidays.
- Helpful Shopping Tools: For customers on the hunt for the perfect gift, Amazon.ca features editorial reviews, personalized product recommendations, customer reviews and best sellers. Customers can also narrow or expand their gift idea search results and filter by category, average customer review, price range and brand.
- Shop on the Go: The Amazon App (www.amazon.ca/app) helps customers browse and shop for products on the go, compare prices, read reviews and make purchases quickly and easily on Amazon.ca from their iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
- Gift Wrapping: Amazon.ca customers can take advantage of gift wrapping options for eligible items, include a personal message and have a loved one’s holiday gift delivered to their doorstep.
- Gift Ideas for Everyone on your List: Amazon.ca Gift Central (www.amazon.ca/gifts) helps customers find gift ideas for even the most difficult person on their list -- from teens, neighbours, grandparents and the gadget guru.
Amazon.ca (www.amazon.ca) is part of the global family of Amazon Web sites that have become known for great prices, selection, and convenience. Amazon.ca customers can find and discover millions of English and French books, Kindle books, CDs, sports and outdoors products, DVDs, electronics, watches, tools, baby, beauty, health and personal care items, home and garden, toys, grocery products, auto items, and pet products, as well as a vast array of software, video games, and consoles--all at everyday low prices. Amazon.ca offers FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, and FREE Super Saver Shipping on qualified orders of $25 CAD or more delivered to a single Canadian address. Amazon.ca sources products directly from Canadian publishers and distributors, ensuring a rich offering of Canadian titles and content. Features such as original editorial reviews and product recommendations help Amazon.ca customers find the right products for them among the site's broad selection. Kindle Paperwhite features new display technology with higher contrast, the next generation built-in light, a faster processor, the latest touch technology, and exclusive new features designed from the ground up for readers. Kindle, the lightest and smallest Kindle, features improved fonts and faster page turns. The new Kindle Fire HDX features a stunning exclusive 7” or 8.9” HDX display, a quad-core 2.2 GHz processor, 2x more memory, and 11 hours of battery life, as well as exclusive new features of Fire OS 3.0. The all-new Kindle Fire HD includes an HD display, high-performance processor and dual speakers at a breakthrough price.
Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es, www.amazon.com.br, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.com.mx, and www.amazon.com.au. As used herein, “Amazon.com,” “we,” “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment and data center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.