Black Friday deals offered earlier than ever before – starting Sunday, November 24
Eight days filled with thousands of deep Black Friday discounts
Offering more Lightning Deals including a 32” LED TV for $98 and 50% off the Amazon Exclusive LeapPad2 - Doc McStuffins Bundle
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 21, 2013-- (NASDAQ:AMZN) – Today, Amazon.com announced Black Friday deals will start a day earlier this year, beginning on Sunday, November 24, with new daily deals – as often as every ten minutes. Customers can also enjoy free shipping on millions of eligible items including leading electronics and some of the most anticipated toys, or unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 15 million items with Amazon Prime.
“We are heading into the busiest and most fun time of the year for Amazon, with an astonishing number of deals for customers,” said Craig Berman, Vice President, Amazon Global Communications. “Beginning this Sunday, customers can expect to find a new deal every 10 minutes, including electronics, toys, books, movies, tools and much more – and all these deals can be scooped up from the comfort of home or while on the go through our mobile shopping app.”
Following are examples of some of the amazing deals that will be available at various times starting Sunday, November 24 through Black Friday weekend (www.amazon.com/blackfriday):
- Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV, $479.99
- Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV, $98
- Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV, $229
- Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV, $688
- Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV (Black), $999
- Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV, $1297.99
- Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi, $54.99
- Google Chromecast streaming media player, $29.99
- Save on a selection of laptops from great brands like Asus, Dell and Lenovo starting at $239.99
- Save $80 on a waterproof action camera
- Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera, under $400
- Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit, under $500
- Save $300 on Fujifilm XS-1 26x long zoom camera
- Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker, $99.99
- HTC One, $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
- 50% off LeapFrog LeapPad2 Learning Tablet - Doc McStuffins Bundle (Amazon Exclusive)
- 50% off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar (Amazon Exclusive)
- Up to 50% off SpongeBob toys
- 50% off select VTech toys
- Save up to 90% on select titles in the Amazon Appstore
- Xbox 360 250 GB Holiday Value Bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider, $189.99
- PS3 250GB Bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins, $199
- $34 for popular games like Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins
- Call of Duty Ghosts, $39.96
- $25 for popular games like FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, NCAA
- Skylanders Swap Force Characters – Buy 2 Get 1 Free
Books and Movies:
- Up to 53% off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including LIFE: The Day Kennedy Died
- 25 Cinematic Kindle Books, $1.99 each
- Up to 63% off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
- Hourly Lightning Deals with savings up to 80% on over 440 movies & TV shows
- Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig (assorted colors), $64.99
- Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System, $179.99
- Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller, $14.99
- Up to 60% off best-selling tools from DEWALT and Bosch
- $10 off purchase of $50 or more on select Black & Decker tools
- Save $100 on SINGER Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
- Bond Pink 5-Piece Garden Tool Bag and Gift Set, Under $20
- ABO Gear, Fun Tunnel for Cats, $21.19
- 45% off Perky-Pet Copper Triple Tube Bird Feeder
- Up to 60% off popular albums including New by Paul McCartney, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke and Blunderbuss by Jack White
- MP3 albums start at $5.99 including Luke Bryan, Kasey Musgraves, The Head & The Heart, The Avett Brothers, Vampire Weekend, Janelle Monae, Phoenix and Drake
- Memorex SingStand 2 Karaoke System, $54.99
- First Act Kids Instrument Bundle, $99.99
- Save 50% or more on Philips AVENT Infant Starter Gift Set
- Save 60% or more on Levana Stella Baby Monitor
- Save up to 30% on select Skip Hop Diaper Bags
- Save 40% or more on BABYBJORN Organic Baby Carrier
Fashion and Apparel:
- Up to 60% off jackets & coats
- Up to 65% off sweaters & fleece
- Up to 60% off pajamas & robes
- 25% off boots, slippers & more
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Black Friday Countdown Deals THIS WEEK
Continue to check Amazon’s early Black Friday deals event for more countdown deals this week including the LG 50-inch HDTV for $448, great deals on toys and popular video games under $50.
Save up to 90% on select titles in the Amazon Appstore
Throughout the holiday season, the Amazon Appstore will have hundreds of titles that are either free, as part of the Amazon Free App of the Day program, or available between 50% - 90% off. The deals will include popular titles like Super Why!, Where’s My Mickey, Monopoly, Angry Birds Star Wars II, NBA2K14, Wheel of Fortune and OfficeSuite Pro, among others. Starting on Black Friday and running through Cyber Monday, the Amazon Appstore will feature discounts on OfficeSuite Pro from $14.99 to $.99 and Wheel of Fortune from $2.99 to $.99 including a holiday update that is only available to Android customers via the Amazon Appstore for a limited time. Customers can find all the latest deals in the Amazon Appstore by visiting www.amazon.com/appstore.
Thanksgiving Becomes Mobile Shopping Holiday
Pass the turkey and the mobile phone, Thanksgiving Day has become one of the biggest mobile shopping days on Amazon. People love shopping on a mobile device so much, millions of Amazon customers shop exclusively on a mobile device all year. The free Amazon mobile shopping app offers customers an on-the-go shopping solution, now with opt-in push notifications, making it easy for customers to keep up with the latest deals, allowing customers to go from “I want that” to “I bought that” in under 30 seconds.
Find Toy and Electronic Gift Ideas
Shoppers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy to navigate toy and electronics gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season. For more details, visit www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftlist.
Support your Favorite Charitable Organization
Shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) this holiday and find the exact same Amazon you know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization.
Save More with the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card from Chase
Chase has joined Amazon in celebrating Black Friday Deals this holiday season. All year long, customers using the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card from Chase can earn 3X points with no limits for purchases at Amazon.com. To learn more about the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card, customers can visit www.amazon.com/rewards.
Fast, Free Shipping Everyday on Amazon
Amazon Prime members enjoy unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 15 million items for only $79 a year. To become a member of Amazon Prime, or to learn more about the membership program, customers can visit www.amazon.com/prime. Amazon also offers free shipping on millions of items every day, year-round, on eligible orders $35 and over.
Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN), a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished and used items in categories such as Books; Movies, Music & Games; Digital Downloads; Electronics & Computers; Home & Garden; Toys, Kids & Baby; Grocery; Apparel, Shoes & Jewelry; Health & Beauty; Sports & Outdoors; and Tools, Auto & Industrial. Amazon Web Services provides Amazon’s developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform, which developers can use to enable virtually any type of business. Kindle Paperwhite is the world’s best-selling and most advanced e-reader. It features new display technology with higher contrast, the next generation built-in light, a faster processor, the latest touch technology, and exclusive new features designed from the ground up for readers. Kindle, the lightest and smallest Kindle, features improved fonts and faster page turns. The new Kindle Fire HDX features a stunning exclusive 7” or 8.9” HDX display, a quad-core 2.2 GHz processor, 2x more memory, and 11 hours of battery life, as well as exclusive new features of Fire OS 3.0 including X-Ray for Music, Second Screen, Prime Instant Video downloads, and the revolutionary new Mayday button. The all-new Kindle Fire HD includes an HD display, high-performance processor and dual speakers at a breakthrough price.
Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, www.amazon.es, www.amazon.com.br, www.amazon.in, www.amazon.com.mx, and www.amazon.com.au. As used herein, “Amazon.com,” “we,” “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment and data center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20131120006754/en/
Source: Amazon.com, Inc.
Media Hotline, 206-266-7180