The Amazon.ca Countdown to Black Friday store will feature low prices on the season's popular gifts from brands like Canon, GoPro, Cuisinart, VTech, Gibson and KitchenAid
Starting November 1 through December 31, Amazon.ca customers will find thousands of incredible holiday deals
SEATTLE – October 30, 2014 –Amazon.ca today announced its Countdown to Black Friday store (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) will open on November 1 – bringing incredible deals to Canadian customers earlier than ever. Shoppers will find incredible deals and huge savings on some of the most wished for gifts in the Countdown to Black Friday store.
Throughout the entire holiday season, Amazon.ca customers will find:
- Thousands of deals
- More daily deals than ever before
- Multiple deals every day on some of the most popular gifting categories including Sports & Outdoors, DVD, Electronics, Toys and Kitchen
- Twice as many deals on Toys
"We know the holidays are busy so we're thrilled to kick off the shopping season earlier than ever with thousands of incredible deals giving customers even more time to find the perfect gift for everyone on their list," said Alexandre Gagnon, country manager for Amazon.ca. "We're committed to making holiday shopping easy and convenient – customers can explore Amazon.ca from the comfort of home or on the go with the Amazon app and browse our selection of over 50 million items. Plus, with a variety of shipping options, including FREE Super Saver Shipping and FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, customers can have holiday gifts delivered directly to their doorstep in plenty of time for the holidays."
Starting November 1, the Amazon.ca Countdown to Black Friday store (www.amazon.ca/blackfriday) will feature some of the year's most incredible deals on Amazon.ca. A sneak peek at the deals includes:
- 37% off Canon EOS Rebel T3 Digital DSLR SLR Camera
- 45% off GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition
- 40% off Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive
- 19% off BenQ W1080ST 1080p 3D Ready Short Throw DLP Home Theater Projector
- 64% off Sennheiser PXC 250 II Collapsible Noise-Canceling Headphones
- 40% off KidKraft Pink Retro Kitchen
- 40% off VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Train Station Playset
- 40% off Let's Imagine Elmo
- 40% off Monster High Monster Maker
Movies and TV
- 76% off The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection
- 65% off Bond 50: The Complete 23-Film Collection with Skyfall
- 64% off Transformers: The Complete Original Series
Home and Kitchen
- 57% off Cuisinart HW86-11C Stainless Steel Set, 11-Piece
- 39% off Philips HF3520 Wake-Up Light Coloured Sunrise Simulation
- 47% off KitchenAid KSC6223SS 6-Quart Slow Cooker, Stainless Steel
- 57% off Gibson USA Melody Maker MMEXSECH-String Solid Body Electric Guitar
- 32% off Casio CTK-3200 61 Key Keyboard
- 40% off select Mr. Beams Wireless LED Lighting products
In 2014, Amazon.ca introduced a number of new features and programs that make shopping easier than ever. This year, Amazon.ca holiday shoppers will find:
- Free shipping: With FREE Super Saver Shipping on eligible orders and FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, gifts can be delivered to friends and family in time for the holidays.
- Find deals and explore Amazon.ca on the go: The Amazon App (www.amazon.ca/app) helps customers browse for products on the go, find the latest holiday deals, compare prices, read reviews and complete their holiday shopping quickly and easily from their iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone.
- Leave gift wrapping to Amazon.ca: With gift wrapping options for eligible items, include a personal message to a loved one, and make holiday shopping even more seamless.
- Helpful shopping tools: For customers on the hunt for the perfect gift, Amazon.ca features editorial reviews, personalized product recommendations, customer reviews and best sellers. Customers can also narrow or expand gift idea searches and filter by category, average customer review, price range and brand.
- Limit holiday errands with Subscribe & Save: For the first time during the holidays, through Amazon.ca's Subscribe & Save program, receive free regular delivery on thousands of frequently purchased products like laundry detergent, dish soap and more -- and skip having to run errands during the busy season.
Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.