Amazon Business offers sellers a suite of features to operate and expand their sales, including business pricing, quantity discounts and Fulfillment by
can boost their sales by reaching and servicing millions of business customers
--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Apr. 28, 2015--
(NASDAQ:AMZN) today introduced Amazon Business (www.amazon.com/business), a new marketplace on
. Sellers have the opportunity to grow their sales by reaching millions of business customers located across the U.S. Selling to businesses has now become as easy as listing your products on
. Amazon Business features exclusive business pricing tools, the ability for sellers to list their credentials and quantity discounts for qualifying purchases. Through Amazon Business, sellers can benefit from Amazon’s ecommerce expertise, visibility for their full product catalog on an established online marketplace and greater access to business customers to grow sales. Amazon Business is available to sellers based domestically and internationally, and compatible with the Fulfillment by
(FBA) service to meet rigorous delivery requirements expected by business customers.
Click HERE for larger image
Amazon Business features available to sellers now include:
- Amazon Business Seller Program: Sellers that meet the performance and service requirements will be prominently featured to business customers.
- Business Pricing and Quantity Discounts: One of the most requested features by business sellers is quantity pricing. Sellers can offer discounts when businesses purchase larger quantities. Sellers can also differentiate pricing to business customers.
- Seller Credentials: Sellers can add credentials such as ISO 9001 certified, small business, women-, minority- and veteran-owned businesses to their seller profiles, which will be displayed to business customers.
- Business Product Identifiers: Products that will be easily discoverable by customers using manufacturer and distributor part numbers (MPN/DPN) or National Stock Numbers (NSN) for purchases for government procurement.
- Fulfillment by
: With FBA, sellers store their products in
fulfillment centers. When customer orders are received,
will pick, pack, ship and provide customer service for these products.
- Tax Exemption: Sellers participating in Amazon’s Tax Collection Services may also elect to participate in the Amazon Tax-Exemption Program (
allows customers to make tax-exempt purchases from participating sellers by providing a tax-exemption certificate and automates the process for participating sellers to accept tax-exemption certificates from customers.
On Amazon Business, sellers can list their offers in more than 45 business-specific categories, including office, IT, MRO, tools, scientific and food & beverage. New sellers interested in the
Business Seller program can learn more at www.amazon.com/business-seller. Sellers currently selling on
that support business-level performance can sign up via their existing Amazon Seller Central account at sellercentral.amazon.com/hz/b2bregistration.
opened on the World Wide Web in
. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by
Kindle Direct Publishing
, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20150428005324/en/
Media Hotline, 206-266-7180