RICHMOND, Va., July 22, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Genworth Financial
(NYSE: GNW) today announced the following individuals have been appointed
company vice presidents in addition to their current responsibilities, as
- Robert Brannock, President -- Payment Protection Insurance Group.
- Marcia Dall, Chief Financial Officer -- Mortgage Insurance.
- Elena Edwards, Operations Leader -- Protection.
- Lewis Fain, Global Marketing Officer -- Mortgage Insurance.
- Barbara Faurot, Genworth Strategic Marketing Leader.
- Paul Haley, Chief Actuary -- Retirement Income and Investments.
- Buzz Richmond, Genworth Brand Marketing Leader.
- Dennis Vigneau, Genworth Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Peter Vukanovich, President -- Mortgage Insurance Canada.
"We're proud to recognize these strong Genworth Financial leaders who
deliver performance with integrity demonstrating the values we stand for and
the excellence to which we're committed," said Michael D. Fraizer, chairman,
president and chief executive officer of Genworth Financial.
About Genworth Financial
Genworth (NYSE: GNW) is a leading insurance holding company, serving the
lifestyle protection, retirement income, investment and mortgage insurance
needs of more than 15 million customers, and has operations in 22 countries,
including the U.S., Canada, Australia, the U.K. and more than a dozen other
European countries. For more information, visit http://www.genworth.com.
SOURCE Genworth Financial
Tom Topinka of Genworth Financial, +1-804-662-2444, or Thomas.Topinka@genworth.com