RICHMOND, Va., Oct. 19 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Genworth Financial, Inc.
(NYSE: GNW), announced the following individuals have been appointed company
vice presidents in addition to their current responsibilities, as listed
- Ward Bobitz, Senior Counsel
- Kelly Groh, Genworth Financial Planning and Analysis and Investor
- Angel Mas, President -- European Mortgage Insurance
- Jo Ann Rabitz, Human Resources -- International and U.S. Mortgage
- Mary Catherine Savage, Human Resources -- Retirement and Protection
- Matt Sharpe, Product Development -- Retirement Income
"I'm pleased to recognize this dynamic group of Genworth leaders as new
company officers," said Michael D. Fraizer, president and CEO of Genworth. "I
look forward to working closely with them to continue positioning Genworth
Financial as a leader in financial security."
About Genworth Financial
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a leading financial security
company meeting the retirement, longevity and lifestyle protection, investment
and mortgage insurance needs of more than 15 million customers. It has a
presence in more than 25 countries. For more information, visit genworth.com.
Source: Genworth Financial
CONTACT: Al Orendorff of Genworth Financial, Inc., +1-804-662-2534
Web site: http://www.genworth.com