2015 Press Releases

Keyword Search
 
2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013

November 05, 2015

NII Holdings Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results

- Total net additions of 27,000 subscribers resulting in an ending base of 4.5 million subscribers - 3G net additions of 231,000 subscribers resulting in an ending 3G base of 2.6 million subscribers - Operating revenues of $285 million - 3G revenues increased 73% year-over-year in local cur

Read More

September 14, 2015

NII Announces Strategic Alliance With Grupo Clarin In Argentina

- Grupo Clarin purchases a 49% equity interest in Nextel Argentina and an option to acquire the remaining 51% pending regulatory approvals - Total consideration for the transaction is $178 million RESTON, Va., Sept. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD) today announced a

Read More

August 24, 2015

NII Holdings Announces New President of Nextel Brazil and Appointment of Board Member

RESTON, Va., Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD), a provider of differentiated mobile communication services operating under the Nextel brand in Brazil and Argentina, announced today that Francisco Tosta Valim Filho has been appointed as President, Nextel Brazil, effectiv

Read More

August 07, 2015

NII Holdings Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results

-- Net loss of 64,000 subscribers, resulting in an ending subscriber base of 6.3 million -- Consolidated operating revenues of $421 million -- Consolidated adjusted operating loss before depreciation and amortization (adjusted OIBDA loss) of $75 million RESTON, Va., Aug. 7, 2015 /PRNewswi

Read More

July 09, 2015

NII Holdings Announces Listing on NASDAQ

RESTON, Va., July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. today announced that The NASDAQ Stock Market has approved the listing of the Company's common stock on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the trading symbol "NIHD." The Company's shares are expected to begin trading when the market open

Read More

June 26, 2015

NII Holdings Emerges from Chapter 11 Reorganization

RESTON, Va., June 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (OTC: NIHDQ) (the "Company") today announced that it has satisfied the conditions to the effectiveness of the First Amended Joint Plan Of Reorganization (the "Plan") of the Company and certain of its subsidiaries that was confirmed by the

Read More

June 19, 2015

Bankruptcy Court Confirms NII Holdings Plan of Reorganization

RESTON, Va., June 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (OTC: NIHDQ) (the "Company") today announced that the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York has entered an order confirming the Plan of Reorganization (the "Plan") relating to the Company and certain of its

Read More

May 07, 2015

NII Holdings Announces First Quarter 2015 Results

- Total net subscriber additions of 165,000, resulting in an ending subscriber base of 9.3 million - Consolidated operating revenues of $764 million - Consolidated adjusted operating loss before depreciation and amortization (adjusted OIBDA loss) of $21 million RESTON, Va., May 7, 2015 /P

Read More

April 30, 2015

NII Holdings Announces Completion of Nextel Mexico Sale to AT&T

- NII Holdings completes sale of Nextel Mexico to AT&T for $1.875 billion - Completed transaction represents important step in NII's U.S. reorganization plan RESTON, Va., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. today announced it has completed the previously announced sale of i

Read More

March 10, 2015

NII Holdings Announces 2014 Fourth Quarter And Year-End Results (Updated March 11, 2015)

- Fourth quarter net subscriber additions of 129,000, resulting in an ending base of 9.2 million subscribers; full year net subscriber loss of 61,000 - Fourth quarter consolidated operating revenues of $854 million; full year 2014 consolidated operating revenues of $3.7 billion - Fourth quarte

Read More

March 06, 2015

NII Holdings Announces Restructuring Agreement

RESTON, Va., March 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (OTCPK: NIHDQ) (the "Company"), on behalf of itself and certain of its wholly-owned subsidiaries that previously sought Chapter 11 protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York (collectively, the "NII Debto

Read More

January 26, 2015

NII Holdings Announces Agreement to Sell Nextel Mexico

- NII enters into agreement with AT&T to sell Nextel Mexico for $1.875 Billion - Transaction represents an important step in NII's U.S. reorganization RESTON, Va., Jan. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. today announced that it has agreed to sell its Mexican operations o

Read More



See our Copyright and Disclaimer page for additional information on trademark use.