NII Holdings is a provider of fully-integrated mobile communication services, focused on providing businesses and high value consumers in Latin America with differentiated products, excellent customer service and an expanding network footprint. Our company focuses its operations in the region’s major business centers and related transportation corridors of Brazil and Argentina. Our corporate headquarters are located in Reston, Virginia.
NII has become a top performing wireless company in Latin America by providing the right customers with the right products in the right places, all supported by the right service. We offer a fully-integrated wireless communications tool with digital cellular voice services, data services, wireless Internet access, Nextel Direct Connect® and International Direct ConnectSM, a di..More >>
|11/05/15||NII Holdings Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results|
|- Total net additions of 27,000 subscribers resulting in an ending base of 4.5 million subscribers
- 3G net additions of 231,000 subscribers resulting in an ending 3G base of 2.6 million subscribers
- Operating revenues of $285 million
- 3G revenues increased 73% year-over-year in local currency
- Consolidated adjusted operating loss before depreciation and amortization (adjusted OIBDA loss) of $25 million
- Quarter-end cash and short-term investments of $448 million and restricte... |
|09/14/15||NII Announces Strategic Alliance With Grupo Clarin In Argentina|
|- Grupo Clarin purchases a 49% equity interest in Nextel Argentina and an option to acquire the remaining 51% pending regulatory approvals
- Total consideration for the transaction is $178 million
RESTON, Va., Sept. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD) today announced a strategic alliance with Grupo Clarin in Argentina. In connection with the transaction, Grupo Clarin acquired a 49% equity interest in Nextel Argentina and an option to acquire the remaining 51% equi... |
|08/24/15||NII Holdings Announces New President of Nextel Brazil and Appointment of Board Member|
|RESTON, Va., Aug. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD), a provider of differentiated mobile communication services operating under the Nextel brand in Brazil and Argentina, announced today that Francisco Tosta Valim Filho has been appointed as President, Nextel Brazil, effective August 25, 2015. Mr. Valim will be employed by Nextel Telecomunicacoes Ltda., the Company's Brazilian operating subsidiary, and will report directly to NII's Chief Executive Officer, Steve Shindler... |
|08/07/15||NII Holdings Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results|
|-- Net loss of 64,000 subscribers, resulting in an ending subscriber base of 6.3 million
-- Consolidated operating revenues of $421 million
-- Consolidated adjusted operating loss before depreciation and amortization (adjusted OIBDA loss) of $75 million
RESTON, Va., Aug. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- NII Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NIHD) today announced its consolidated financial results for the second quarter of 2015. The Company reported a net loss of 64,000 subscribers for the quarter as iDE... |
The financial and other information contained in the documents that may be accessed on this page speaks only as of the date of those documents. NII Holdings does not undertake an obligation, and disclaims any duty, to update any of the information in those documents. NII Holdings’ future performance, including financial performance, is subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect the company's future results are discussed more fully in our reports filed with the SEC.
Certain information contained on this page and in documents that may be accessed on this page is provided by third parties. NII Holdings makes no representations or warranties with respect to any such information and takes no responsibility for supplementing, updating or correcting any such information.