7. The Solicitation Package shall be mailed to Solicitation Package Recipients, inclusive of the Voting Parties (i.e., Class 5 (Noteholder Secured Claims) and Class 6 (General Unsecured Claims), in accordance with the procedures set forth herein and in the Motion.
8. On or before ______, 2017, the Confirmation Hearing Notice shall be mailed to the Unimpaired Creditors (except for Holders of Customer Claims), Unclassified Creditors, and Rejecting Interest Holders in lieu of receiving a Solicitation Package.
9. On or before ______________, 2017, the Debtors shall issue a press release regarding the information contained within the Confirmation Hearing Notice and post the full text of the Confirmation Hearing Notice on its website.
10. On or before, _____________, 2017, the Debtors shall file and serve the Schedule of Assumed Contracts and Leases, which schedule shall identify executory contracts and unexpired leases to be assumed, or assumed and assigned to another Reorganized Debtor, under the Plan and the respective Cure Claim for each.
11. All persons and entities entitled to vote on the Plan must deliver their Ballots by mail, hand delivery, or overnight courier so as to be received no later than 4:30 p.m. (prevailing Eastern Time) on ________________, 2017 (the “Voting Deadline”) to Debtors’ counsel (the “Balloting Agent”) at:
Mirick, O’Connell, DeMallie & Lougee, llp
Attn: Kate P. Foley, Esq.
1800 West Park Drive, Suite 400
Westborough, MA 01581
Any Ballot received after such time shall not be counted other than as provided for in this Order.