|Acuity Brands, Inc. to Showcase Latest Advancements in Lighting, Controls and Connected Building Solutions at LIGHTFAIR International 2018|
(GLOBE NEWSWIRE via COMTEX) --ATLANTA - April 30, 2018 - Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) will be demonstrating innovative lighting, controls and connected building solutions during LIGHTFAIR® International, which will be held May 8-10, at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL (Booths #1802 and #2602).
"Continued advancements in technology and design enable lighting to provide an increasingly significant and positive impact on how we live and work," said Acuity Brands Lighting Senior Vice President, Demand Generation, Sarah Golish. "At LIGHTFAIR, we will be demonstrating multiple new technologies and inspired lighting solutions that are helping redefine the quality, functionality and value of lighting as part of our more and more connected world."
Acuity Brands will be showcasing the following innovative lighting solutions:
- Peerless Venue(TM) luminaires, which help define spaces where people gather and collaborate with graceful cloud-like shapes that provide high-quality illumination and multiple configuration and layout options.
- Gotham MYO(TM) downlights, which are contemporary recessed multiples (a single luminaire with multiple heads) with unprecedented scale, performance and configurability; they enable up to three layers of light from one luminaire. Each head can independently rotate or tilt and be individually or gang controlled.
- Juno FlexConnect(TM) luminaires, which incorporate the industry's smallest and most configurable linear optic system, are ideal for grazing, washing, and other architectural applications.
- nLight® AIR controls solution, which is a secure, high-performance wireless control system designed to seamlessly connect both indoor and outdoor lighting systems to smart building-ready solutions.
- Lithonia Lighting® EPANL Flat Panel luminaires, which are low-profile, easy-to-install flat panel fixtures that provide a glare-free solution ideal for commercial indoor applications such as office spaces and classrooms.
- LightFlex(TM) Daylighting System from Sunoptics® with Tunable-White LED, which is the first tubular daylighting luminaire system to provide natural daylight, tunable-white LED light, or a combination of both in the same unit.
- Lithonia Lighting D-Series Area Luminaires, which are outdoor luminaires with a modern form and a visually comfortable nighttime aesthetic.
For more information about Acuity Brands products and solutions, please visit www.acuitybrands.com.
About Acuity Brands
Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI) is the North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting and building management solutions. With fiscal year 2017 net sales of $3.5 billion, Acuity Brands currently employs over 12,000 associates and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with operations throughout North America, and in Europe and Asia. The Company's products and solutions are sold under various brands, including Lithonia Lighting®, Holophane®, Peerless®, Gotham®, Mark Architectural Lighting(TM), Winona® Lighting, Juno®, Indy(TM), Aculux®, Healthcare Lighting®, Hydrel®, American Electric Lighting®, Carandini®, Antique Street Lamps(TM), Sunoptics®, Distech Controls®, nLight®, ROAM®, Sensor Switch®, Atrius(TM) and Lucid®. Visit us at www.acuitybrands.com
# # # # #
This announcement is distributed by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions on behalf of Nasdaq Corporate Solutions clients.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Acuity Brands, Inc via Globenewswire