Welcome to the ARAMARK Investor Relations section of ARAMARK.com
On January 26, 2007, ARAMARK announced the completion of the acquisition of the Company by an investor group led by Joseph Neubauer and investment funds managed by GS Capital Partners, CCMP Capital Advisors and J.P. Morgan Partners, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Warburg Pincus LLC. Under the terms of the agreement, ARAMARK shareholders are entitled to receive $33.80 in cash for each share of ARAMARK common stock held. ARAMARK common stock has ceased trading on the New York Stock Exchange at market close on January 26, 2007, and will no longer be listed.
For questions and inquiries regarding this transaction please contact InvestorRelations@aramark.com.
Please read this important information about forward-looking statements.
- Fiscal 2011 Total Sales — $13.1 billion
- Fiscal 2011 Adjusted EBITDA —$1.100 billion
- Fiscal 2011 Operating Income (as adjusted) — $719 million
- Fiscal 2011 Operating Income (as reported) — $548 million
- Total Assets (as of 9/30/11) — $10.5 billion
* Adjusted EBITDA and Operating Income (as adjusted) are non-GAAP financial measures. Please see the reconciliations of these non-GAAP financial measures to the most comparable GAAP measures.
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, parks and destinations and businesses around the world. The company is recognized as one of the "World's Most Ethical Companies" by the Ethisphere Institute, one of the "World's Most Admired Companies," by FORTUNE magazine and one of America's Largest Private Companies by both FORTUNE and Forbes magazines. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at www.twitter.com/aramarknews.
|see all releases|