1. Where is Array BioPharma Headquartered? 3200 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80301 USA
2. What is the Company's Stock Listing?
Array BioPharma’s common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol ARRY.
3. Does the Company Pay a Direct Dividend on its Common Stock?
Array currently does not pay a dividend on its common stock.
4. Does Array Offer a Direct Investment Program (DRIP)?
Array currently does not offer a direct stock purchase or dividend reinvestment program.
5. When do the Fiscal Quarters End?
First Quarter: September 30
Second Quarter: December 31
Third Quarter: March 31
Fourth Quarter: June 30
6. When Did Array Go Public? At What Price?
Array went public on November 17, 2000 at a price to the public of $7.50 per share.
7. What Year Was Array Incorporated, and In What State?
Array was incorporated in February 1998 in Delaware.
8. How Many People are Employed by Array?
As of February 2012, Array employed about 250 people.
9. Who is Array's Transfer Agent?
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company (AST) acts as transfer agent for Array BioPharma. In this capacity, AST maintains stockholder records for the company and performs all stock registrations, transfers and disbursements. AST also handles all stockholder account requests, including change of address, replacement of lost stock certificates, dividend checks and duplicate 1099s.
American Stock Transfer and Trust Company (AST)
59 Maiden Lane
New York, NY 10038
Phone (212) 936-5100
Toll Free (800) 937-5449
Fax (718) 765-8718
10. Who are Array's Analysts?
BMO Capital, Jim Birchenough, M.D.
Jefferies & Company, Eun Yang, Ph.D.
JP Morgan, Cory Kasimov
Leerink Swann & Company, Howard Liang, Ph.D.
PiperJaffray, Edward A. Tenthoff
Robert W. Baird & Co., Christopher J. Raymond
Stifel Nicolaus, Stephen Willey
Wells Fargo, Matthew Andrews
William Blair & Company, John S. Sonnier
11. Who are the Members of Array's Board of Directors?
Array’s Board consists of nine members. View the
biographies of Array’s Board of Directors and Management Team.
12. How can I Purchase Shares? Shares can be purchased through the broker of your choice.
13. How do I Get a Copy of Array's Financial Statements, Such as Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, Form 8-K or the Annual Report, When Available? Financial statements can be viewed here, or requested via mail.
14. What is Array's Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures (CUSIP) #? Array's CUSIP # for securities is 04269X105.
Quick Links: About Array Management Team Board of Directors SAB Product Pipeline Cancer Inflamation and Pain Collaborating with Array Selected Collaborators AstraZeneca Collaboration Genentech Collaboration Celgene Collaboration InterMune Collaboration Array Discovery Platform Structural Biology Predictive Informatics High Throughput Screening Cell Biology Lead Generation Drug Metabolism Pharmacology Process Research & cGMP Clinical / Regulatory Patents & Publications Publications Patents Posters Optimer Building Blocks Download Request Catalog Investor Relations News Events & Webcasts SEC Filings & Reports Stock Info Analyst Coverage Fundamentals Earnings Estimates FAQs Information Request Financial Tearsheet Corporate Governance Careers Current Job Openings Employee Benefits Working at Array Colorado Lifestyle North Carolina Lifestyle Contact Info Directions & Maps