|05/15/13||FairPoint Named 'Official Communications Provider' at 25th KeyBank Vermont City Marathon|
|Will provide live race day broadcast lines and police command center communications
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vt., May 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FairPoint Communications, Inc. (NasdaqCM: FRP), a leading provider of advanced communications services in Vermont, will be the official communications provider for the 25th KeyBank Vermont City Marathon on Sunday, May 26 in Burlington.
In addition to providing broadcast lines for WVMT's live race day coverage, the Burlington Police Department also turned ... |
|05/09/13||FairPoint Communications to Present at the Stifel Nicolaus Internet, Media & Communications Conference in New York City|
|CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 9, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FairPoint Communications, Inc. (NasdaqCM: FRP), a leading communications provider, today announced it will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Internet, Media & Communications Conference in New York City on Monday, May 20, 2013, at 2:40 p.m. ET. Representing FairPoint will be Paul Sunu, CEO, and Ajay Sabherwal, CFO. FairPoint will be hosting one-on-one meetings with investors.
About FairPoint Communications, Inc.
FairPoint Communications, Inc. (N... |
|05/06/13||FairPoint Communications Reports 2013 First Quarter Results|
|- Unlevered Free Cash Flow(1) of $33 million for the quarter
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) of $64 million for the quarter
- Capital expenditures of $30 million for the quarter
- Net loss of $47 million for the quarter
- Successful sale of Idaho operations for $30 million in gross proceeds, or 6x trailing EBITDA
- Previously announced workforce reduction expected to save $11 million annually
- Management reaffirms financial guidance for fiscal year 2013