- Where does NRG Energy's common stock trade? What is the ticker symbol and CUSIP number?
- NRG Energy's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "NRG". NRG's CUSIP number is 629377508.
- Does NRG pay a common stock dividend?
- Yes, please click here for the dividends & splits page.
- Does NRG have a dividend reinvestment plan?
- Whom should I contact regarding stock certificates, account balances, statements or dividend payments?
You can contact NRG's Transfer Agent, Computershare Shareowner Services LLC , at:
Toll Free at 866-214-2213
P.O. BOX 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170
Overnight correspondence should be sent to:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 210
College Station, TX 77845
Shareholder online inquiries
- How can I get a copy of NRG's most recent SEC filings?
- You may access and download our SEC filings on the SEC Filings page of our website, or by going to the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. NRG will provide you with a paper copy of our periodic and current reports upon request and free of charge. To obtain this information, submit an Information Request Form.
- When was the last annual stockholder meeting?
- The last Annual Meeting of Stockholders was held on Thursday, May 8, 2014.
- When is the next annual meeting of stockholders?
- The 2015 Annual Shareholder Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 7, 2015.
- How do I contact NRG Investor Relations
- You may reach NRG Investor Relations at email@example.com or call NRG's mainline at 609-524-4500.