Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) delivers productivity to customers seeking peak performance in demanding environments by providing innovative custom and standard wear-resistant solutions. This proven productivity is enabled through our advanced material sciences and application knowledge. Our commitment to a sustainable environment provides additional value to our customers. Companies operating in everything from airframes to coal mining, from engines to oil wells and from turbochargers to construction re...
- Built Terex into a global industrial equipment leader during more than two decades at helm
PITTSBURGH, Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) today announced the appointment of board member Ronald M. DeFeo as the company's president and chief executive officer (CEO), effective immediately.
DeFeo replaces Donald Nolan, who has left the company to pursue other interests after serving as president and CEO since Nov. 17, 2014.
"We have determine...
- Reported loss per diluted share (LPS) of $2.12, adjusted earnings per diluted share (EPS) of $0.14
- Completed sale of non-core businesses; loss on divestiture of $133 million or $1.20 per share
- Non-cash, goodwill and other intangible assets impairment charge of $108 million or $0.98 per share
- Continued focus on improving working capital management, generated operating cash flow of $103 million despite pressure on earnings
- Delivered incremental savings of $13 million from res...
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) announced today
11 a.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, February 3, 2016
Donald Nolan – President and Chief Executive Officer
Jan Kees van Gaalen – Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Listen via real-time audio on the Kennametal website at www.kennametal.com
Select "About Us", "Investor Relations", and then "Events"
Replay available through March 3, 2016
At the forefront of advanced materials innovati...
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT) today announced that Kelly Boyer has been named Vice President, Investor Relations. In this role, Boyer will be responsible for Kennametal's global investor relations strategy.
Boyer has more than 30 years of experience in investor relations, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and treasury. She joins Kennametal from Kelly Boyer & Associates where she served as president of a consulting firm focused on investor r...
Replication or redistribution of EDGAR Online, Inc. content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of EDGAR Online, Inc. EDGAR Online, Inc. shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.