FMC Corporation is a diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial, and consumer markets globally for more than a century with innovative solutions, applications and quality products. In 2013, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.9 billion. The company emp...
PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced today that effective December 1, 2014, or as contracts permit, it will increase global pricing for all grades of lithium carbonate and lithium salts including lithium hydroxide, pharmaceutical carbonate and specialty salts by 10 percent. The increases apply to all standard and non-standard pricing.
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111101/NE97440LOGO
"The increases are necessary to offset continu...
- Consolidated revenues up 6 percent to $1.0 billion
- Agricultural Solutions segment earnings up 2 percent
- Health and Nutrition segment earnings up 6 percent
- Minerals segment earnings up 42 percent
- Consolidated adjusted earnings per share up 16 percent to $0.95 per diluted share
- Full-year 2014 outlook for adjusted earnings of $3.85 to $3.95 per diluted share
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) today reported third quarter revenue of $1.0...
- FMC providing grants to three FFA chapters
- FMC will co-sponsor national award, partner with local high school chapters
- Award supports students engaged in plant systems research
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Illustrating its commitment to investing in farming's future, FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) is helping youth education through a support of The Future Farmers of America (FFA).
"To continue America's leadership in agriculture, we need to engage student...