|Sears Wish Book Catalogue and Sears.ca offer a number of great gift ideas for last minute shoppers|
|Orders accepted until 11:59 p.m. EST on December 21st|
TORONTO, Dec 16, 2004 (Canada NewsWire via COMTEX) -- Are you one of the many thousands who wait until the last minute to do your holiday shopping? To help you with your last minute shopping, the buyers at Sears have selected 15 of the many gift ideas offered through the Sears Wish Book catalogue and Sears.ca. You can even order until 11:59 p.m. EST on December 21st and if the merchandise is in stock you will receive it by Christmas in most areas of Canada. Availability and arrival date will be confirmed when you order.
1. 17" Air Powered Hockey Game - sound 'n' action and a manual score counter, $14.99
2. Men's and Women's Sears Nevada and Jessica Watches - fashionable and affordably priced, $29.99 - $55.99, pg. 193
3. Broach & Earring Set with Crystal Accents and Jade Bead Insets - a trendy accessory for only $29.99 set, pg. 163
4. Men's Drakkar Noir Gift Set - 30 mL eau de toilette spray and 50 mL shower gel - $39.00, pg. 194
5. Table Top Foosball - hand-painted multi-coloured players, 3-3-2 player pattern, $69.99, pg. 1068
6. Black & Decker Crosshair Laser Level - laser locks in place for 90 degrees lines on any surface, $69.99, pg. 774
7. Leap Frog(TM) Learning Systems - teaches pre-school basics, $49.99 - $99.99, pg. 950-951
8. Roots Jumbo Beanbag Chair - $109.99 pg. 656
9. NEW! Jessica(R) 'Good Fortune' Gift Set - 3 symbolic sterling silver pendants with matching fortune in individual fortune-cookie boxes - exclusive to Sears! 54.99, pg. 162
10. Women's 7 1/4 10K Two-Tone Yellow & White Gold Fancy Bracelet - $259.99, pg. 154
11. Women's ESQUIRE Watch - features include diamond bezel and blue mother of pearl movement, $275.00, pg. 184
12. Gift Certificates and Gift Cards - great gift idea for anyone - $10, $25, $50, and $100
13. Passport to Travel(TM) Club - receive special rewards, offers and savings including $1,000 in coupon savings on Sears merchandise throughout the year, exclusive travel offers to a wide range of destinations, one-year subscription to Sears quarterly Passport to Travel magazine, and a whole lot more, $24.99. Also available in store.
14. New Outlook(R) - designed exclusively for those over 50 offering valuable saving and offers from travel discounts to a subscription for New Outlook magazines packed with nutritious recipes, features on travel, health and wellness, and much more! Plus each issue offers savings coupons for exciting Sears products, $19.99. Also available in store.
15. Sears Welcome Home(TM) - membership includes over $1,500 in coupon savings from Sears, a one-year complimentary subscription to Canadian Home & Country Magazine, a one-year membership to Manage My Home(TM) and more, $24.99. Also available in store.
Sears Price Match Guarantee. We'll match any competitor's advertised price on identical items within 30 days of purchase
Sears Canada, the retailer with the most extensive multi-channel network in the country, began serving customers in 1953. The Company has 48,000 associates and, in an independent consumer survey, ranks high in customer service, trust, respect, and quality products and services. There is a Sears location within a 10-minute drive of 93% of Canadians, and Sears is dedicated to providing them with quality merchandise and exceptional service coast to coast through its 121 full-line department stores, 212 off-mall stores, 64 home improvement showrooms, over 2,200 catalogue merchandise pick-up locations, 112 Sears Travel offices and a nationwide home maintenance, repair, and installation network. The Company also publishes Canada's most extensive general merchandise catalogue and offers shopping online at www.sears.ca.
VIEW ADDITIONAL COMPANY-SPECIFIC INFORMATION: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/orgDisplay.cgi?okey=58312
For further information: Christine Hudson, Sears Canada Inc., (416) 941-4423, christine.hudson(at)sears.ca
News release via Canada NewsWire, Toronto 416-863-9350