|John A. Hayes|
Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer
Ball Corporation History
- 2013-present; chairman, president and chief executive officer
- 2011-2013; president and chief executive officer
- 2010-2011; president and chief operating officer, Ball Corporation
- 2008-2009; executive vice president and chief operating officer, Ball Corporation
- 2007-2008; president, Ball Packaging Europe and senior vice president, Ball Corporation
- 2006-2007; president, Ball Packaging Europe and vice president, Ball Corporation
- 2005-2006; executive vice president, Ball Packaging Europe and vice president, Ball Corporation
- 2003-2005; vice president, corporate strategy, marketing and development
- 2000-2003; vice president, corporate planning and development
- 1999; senior director, corporate planning and development
Previous Work Experience
- Vice president, mergers and acquisitions/corporate finance, Lehman Brothers, Chicago
- Research associate/senior research associate, Greenwich Associates, Stamford, Conn.
- 2010-present: board of directors, Ball Corporation
- 2009-present; board of directors, Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado, Boulder
- 2008-2010; chairman, Can Manufacturers Institute, Washington, D.C.
- 2006-2007; chairman, Beverage Can Makers Europe, Brussels, Belgium
- 1993; MBA, finance and strategy, J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University; named Ira J. Harris scholar in finance, Evanston, Ill.
- 1988; bachelor’s degree, English and economics, Colgate University, Hamilton, N.Y.