We encourage shareholders to vote your shares on matters of business to come before the Annual Meeting of Shareholders on April 30, 2016. To vote, you need the control number(s) from your Proxy Card or Notice.
You have the opportunity to view our shareholder communications:
- 2016 Annual Shareholder Meeting Notice and Proxy Statement
- 2015 Annual Report on Form 10-K
- 2016 Letter From the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer
How do I vote?
If you are a Shareholder of Record who owns shares directly in your name, you may vote your shares in one of the following ways:
- By telephone or over the Internet. You may vote your shares by calling 1-888-693-8683 or via the Internet at www.VoteFast.com/cinf. If you vote by telephone or via the Internet, you do not need to return a proxy card by mail. Voting by telephone or on the Internet is convenient, reduces the use of natural resources and saves significant postage and processing costs. Your vote is also recorded immediately and there is no risk that postal delays could cause your vote to arrive late and therefore not be counted.
- By Mail. If you received printed proxy materials, you may submit your vote by completing, signing and dating each proxy card received and returning it in the prepaid envelope. Sign your name exactly as it appears on the proxy card.
- In person at the Annual Meeting. You may vote your shares in person at the Annual Meeting. Even if you plan to attend the Annual Meeting in person, we recommend that you also submit your proxy card or voting instructions, vote by telephone or via the Internet by the applicable deadline so that your vote will be counted if you later decide not to attend the meeting.
If you are a Beneficial Shareholder who owns shares indirectly through a bank, broker or other nominee, please follow the instructions that you receive from the broker or other nominee holding your shares. The availability of telephone and Internet voting will depend on the voting process of your broker or nominee. Shares held beneficially may be voted in person at the Annual Meeting only if you obtain a legal proxy from your broker or nominee giving you the right to vote the shares.
What is the voting deadline?
The deadline for online and telephone voting is 11:59 p.m. ET on April 29, 2016. Shareholders who hold CINF stock in the CFC 401(k) Savings Plan should vote by 11:59 p.m., ET, April 27, 2016, to allow the plan administrator time to vote as you direct prior to the meeting. Beneficial shareholders should follow the instructions from your broker or other nominee holding your shares. If you choose to vote by mail, be sure to return your proxy card in time to be received and counted before the Annual Meeting.
Contact us with questions by phone at 513-870-2639 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To request materials free of charge, please call 877-777-2857.
|Request Electronic Delivery|
|If you are a shareholder, consider enrolling in Electronic Delivery. You will receive email alerts instead of paper mailings, saving your company's dollars.|
|Receive Email Alerts|
When the company posts new information to this site, you can receive instant email alerts.
Sign up now!